Did you get a headache today?

by Mindchild 20 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

I definately felt a bit weirder...( than normal) today. A bit of a headache which I never get, fuzzy in the head, and a bit less lively than normal.

Intresting thread mindchild

Gumby

• missylissy
    missylissy

ive had a headache for the last few days, but it was SOOO awful today. i dont think i have ever had a headache that bad. i also realised my ears were ringing during my ancient history test today.

good to kno its not sumthing wrong with me!

• missylissy
    missylissy
    Tell them to turn off the headache machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, please! no more headaches!

• shamus
    shamus

OMG!!

I have a boil on my bum! I hope it doesn't go septic!!!!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

today is as crappy as any other day

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

oh, and I woke up feeling like I was going to puke

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I had a really bad cold last week, which turned into the flu, and then have the lovely intestinal kind now...and it is passing through the family (no pun intended(

But I DID I have an intense ringing in my ears last night, and have had a bad headache for two days...but I think it is just a coinquinky dink...although I will not hesitate to tell my family that I am being messed with by nature

MUAHAAHAAHAH

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Felt extremely TIRED today (and tonight), even though I got a full night's sleep.

• Odrade
    Odrade

no headache, but I had a test today, and I couldn't remember the easiest stuff. Brain clog. But that's probably all my own fault. Should have went to bed before 1 am.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    drop in leukocyte adhesiveness

I noticed the leukocytes wandering off aimlessly. So i added a bit of elmers glue to my coffee, and that fixed them right up. Thanks for the heads up. Coffee, anyone?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit