If a person is transgender and gets saved what will they go to heaven as?

by Nikorasu95 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Half banana
    Half banana
    Heaven is comprised of the neuter gender.

I'd like to learn of your evidence for this Tiki.....

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

They are turned into Jelly babies in the twinkling of an eye. Jelly babies don't have willies.

• rebel8
    rebel8

There is a question that must be settled before the transgender question can be answered:

What evidence is there proving a heavenly afterlife exists?

• ssn587
    ssn587

Heaven is as real as the unicorn, tooth fairy etc.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

If all saved transgenders return as their birth state, won't this also necessitate making all saved LGBTs heterosexual?

• David_Jay
    David_Jay

I find it amusing that people give definitive answers one way or another, whether they are religious and believe in a heavenly afterlife or they are not religious and have no such conviction.

My questions are why does one ask such a thing? Do they really believe someone has an answer that can be verified and represents actual facts? Who on the planet has such knowledge?

Second, regardless of what one's personal convictions are, religious or not, how can you be so sure that your answer is 100% correct? How was your position verified? Who were the disinterested parties that did this? Is your answer already shared by theologians or top scientists?

Pardon me if I sound insulting. I don't mean to be. I actually think this is the right way to do this. I fully believe in asking questions and that opinions, no matter who they are from, matter. But at the same time I find the process curious, especially when someone is asking about things no one can verify one way or the other.

In the end, why are some people often not comfortable with forming their own personal views on a matter and then keeping it to themselves? Do we need a "pat on the shoulder" to make us feel comfortable with what we hold stake in? And then why do many people give answers that they have a personal investment in, representing their personal views, and not something more objective--perhaps for "truth's sake"?

I might as well ask people here what my favorite flavor of Jell-O is. At least we know that sooner or later someone should come up with the correct answer. This other question and the answers--it may be fun, but...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If a person is transgender and gets saved what will they go to heaven as?

Gender doesn`t matter.

Everyone Goes To Heaven As a...

BREAKFAST SAUSAGE.

Image result for breakfast sausage

• David_Jay
    David_Jay

Outlaw,

I'm somewhat inclined to believe whatever you post (mainly because you use pictures, and everyone knows that "seeing is believing").

But is this applicable to Jews too? Usually breakfast sausage is not kosher since it is made of pork. Therefore if a Jew ends up as breakfast sausage in the afterlife, doesn't that mean we are in Hell?

Or were you speaking more from a Soylent Green perspective?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

But is this applicable to Jews too? Usually breakfast sausage is not kosher since it is made of pork.....David_Jay

No worries.

Jews Go To Heaven As...

Image result for turkey sausage cooked

• fulano
    fulano

Jesus, what a topics nowadays......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit