If a person is transgender and gets saved what will they go to heaven as?

by Nikorasu95 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Nikorasu95
    Nikorasu95
    I know this is a stupid question because the answer is obvious, but if a person was born a male and gets transgender surgery to turn into female will that person go to heaven as a male or female if they died saved? I think they will go to heaven with the gender they were born with.
  • a watcher
    a watcher

It doesn't matter. All spiritual creatures are referred to as male.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Nope. There's neither male nor female in heaven, at least that was the story years ago.

Who knows? They might've changed that along with everything else recently, though.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

There are some things the Bible do not cover, the writers of the Bible had no idea what a transgender was.. It is said that Bible knows no other gender categories besides male and female and I say BS, what about the angels..In Zechariah 5;9 are these two women transgender.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

There must be women in the heaven's. It says that the Angels were "Harping in the clouds"

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

As a ghost. Perhaps a pirate or a clown?

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire
    As a unicorn of course.
  • Nevuela
    Nevuela

The answer is obvious? Really? You say that, then you say you think they will be reverted back to the gender they were born as. How is that an "obvious" answer? Sounds like you've still got JW in you. Only a heartless God would force people to be in whatever gender they were assigned at birth, regardless of how they feel and how miserable they are not being allowed to be their true selves. Sure, He could easily make them happily accept the way they were born, but that would be robbing them of their free will, and last time I checked, that goes against His own principles.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Nobody goes to heaven....all organisms grow old and die. (except for the most courageous and outstanding hamsters who go to a spiritual abode to live forever in Valhalla with the hamster pantheon)

• tiki
    tiki

Heaven is comprised of the neuter gender. Male female is solely planetary for reproductive purposes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit