2024 Addendum to Shepherd The Flock Book-and February S-147-Announcements And Reminders!

by Atlantis 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2024-01 Addendum to Shepherd Book.

2024-02-S-147-February Announcements And Reminders.

Zipped folder.

Bugs Bunny!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

A special thanks to my friend who sent these to me. The next round is on me my friend!

Grandpa!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks as always Atlantis!!

• pixel
    pixel

Thanks.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Many thanks Gramps !

An interesting read these, I was struck by a couple of things, one was Donations should not be accepted at the Homeowners door, I guess this is because in many Countries Collectors for Charities are regulated by Law, I notice here in the U.K they all wear a Lanyard with their Pic, and details on, I'm not sure if that is a Legal requirement, but the Org. doesn't want to be accused that their Rep. took money and then trousered it !

The other thing is the retention of Records, some good news here for the "Faded", any records on us are soon deleted, not so good for Reproved, Disassociated or Disfellowshipped ones, Records are still held for a while, some permanently.

Another Arse covering thing they are doing is Shredding Records of Elders Meetings etc. quickly, and also, any Letter sent to another Congregation regarding a J.W who has moved.

Thoughts ?

• Elena
    Elena

Yes this is because more and more disgruntled ones are doing a freedom of information request demanding all records held on them. The congregation can rightly claim they no longer hold any records of harm at all. This is party why the no reports anymore

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I wonder if there is an Australian addendum…

• hoser
    hoser

One thing I noticed is that when you are appointed as a ministerial servant your records of reproof and reinstatement are shredded earlier than if you are not appointed. Sorry sisters, you have to wait the full three to five years because no matter how spiritual you are you don’t have the correct body parts.

Also they keep records of whether or not the body of elders has determined you are scripturally free to remarry for as long as you are in the congregation. Again, sucks to suck if the elders don’t like you.

If you are disfellowshipped they keep the record for 20 years.

Now I know why the borg goes to great lengths to keep ex and current members from retrieving their records.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Keep files in an elders home. Slows raids on halls.

Good old boys will still exist though. There is universal truth in "man dominating man to his injury"

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW
    Incidents involving threats with an object or a weapon, or physical or verbal assault toward a publisher while engaged in theocratic activity are generally to be considered as hate- or prejudice-motivated crime.

I noticed this point. In many areas it is legally considered verbal assault to loudly swear at someone in public. I know it is in the area where I live. So now they can whine about persecution even more when an irate person tell them to GFY or to get the Hell off my porch and whimper about how hated they are.

I can hear it now. . .Lett with many goofy facial contortions saying, "We loooovve how hated and persecuted we are. It proves we are close to the end."

Yet children being victims of CSA will still be just a "sin"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit