Senior Jehovah's Witness 'sexually abused young girl'

by Tahoe 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Tahoe
  • Biahi
    Biahi

Another pig exposed

• ElderEtta
    ElderEtta

I don't wish to throw cold water on this topic but I was an Elder myself and will turn 78 in a few days and when I left in 1977 there were a lot of bitter people in that congregation. One or more of those young ladies could easily Trump up some circumstances in which I could have been alone with them in a car.

I don't remember that but if that's the case I could be vulnerable even though I am absolutely innocent of anything so dastardly.

• flipper
    flipper

ELDER ETTA - Dude, get a life and stop blaming these young child abuse victims for this pig molesting them. Nobody was " out to get you " because you were an " elder" . In the totality of the real world scene- you are giving FAR too much importance that you were an elder and that " young women were waiting " to bring " trumped " ( weird you use the word trump ) up charges against you.

Most child abuse victims over 90 % of them are NOT making up stories. They were actually victims of sexual rape. Believe me, child abuse victims are far more vulnerable than you'll EVER be. Get over yourself. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Damn...well put flipper!👍👍👍

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Hey Flipper:

Don't be so hard on the guy above. False accusations DO happen. SOURCE: My in-laws. I had a niece-in-law at about age 15 grope me (get a handful of my ass) while I was leaning over setting the dinner table one Thanksgiving. No one else was in the room to witness it. (I was 26). When I didn't reciprocate her "warm fuzzies", she then turned mean and hateful. Then at age 20, she started to treat my 6-yr old son like crap, and was caught cyber-bullying him on Social Media. When called out, she then claimed I was quote, "Acting inappropriately around her and making her feel uncomfortable." This was interpreted by her holier-than-thou parents as me being quote, "a pervert." My wife and I were aghast! And of course, everyone believed her because she was a Sunday School teacher at her local Lutheran Church. I was made out to be the bad guy. This led to my "waking up" as to what narcissists I was dealing with, completely cutting all ties with these psycho's and their enablers, and my wife doesn't speak to any of them, including her aging parents who thought it'd be funny to stick up for her and tell my wife that "a pervert like him who looks at what little girls (18-21!!) are doing online isn't welcome in our home anymore." No problem! I haven't stepped foot in their house in 6 years, didn't attend my father-in-laws funeral, and have never spoken to them ever again. They are also barred from seeing our son. I also promptly told them all to f*ck themselves, and never DARE to ever come around me or set foot on my property again. I kept record (screen shots) of all the harrassment that was caught online by them towards my son and my wife, etc as well, and told them I'll be obtaining a restraining order against them if they try it again against my son, and also looking into suing them for slander and defamation of character. F'em!

So you see, this kind of crap DOES happen. Women shouldn't be automatically believed simply because they are women. Men are not by default "pigs" and "perverts." In America, we are innocent until proven guilty, period.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Wow flipper, get a life. Etta put himself in the exact same situation as the accused in the story. Thats not him being “self important”. Thats what every smart person does when reading about 40 year old alligations.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    There's a couple of very weird posts in this thread.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Wing commander i'm sorry but how was your son in a situation where at 6 years old he was online and open to being cyber bullied??

• Earnest
    Earnest

No doubt Mr Jenkins is entitled to a presumption of innocence until proven guilty, just as everyone should be. However, one possible reason that the CPS decided to prosecute is that Mr Jenkins was convicted of a series of sex offences at Worcester Crown Court in 1990, according to a report today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit