Senior Jehovah's Witness 'sexually abused young girl'

by Tahoe 11 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@Diogenesister:

He wasn't!!!! My niece-in-law was caught on Twitter talking shit about our family, and one time caught talking about my 6-yr old son while herself and all of the other grandchildren were out with Grandma for the day. Doesn't matter that he didn't have an online account, talking shit about someone else's kid online is known as "cyber-bullying." It was seen by other people as well as myself. HUNDREDS of people in fact. I'd say that's a pretty damn good reason to be pissed off. When called out, she never removed the posts or apologized either. In fact, it was turned around and made out like, "How dare we call her out on her behaviour?" Classic victim-shaming and narcissism. Her false allegations of me supposedly "acting inappropriately" around her was a ploy to deflect away from own "inappropriate behaviour." That shit didn't work, and we cut contact after even more abusive talk. I don't miss those assholes one bit. My point was, false accusations by women DO occur. People are mean and spiteful today. And NO, I am not somehow making excuses or sticking up for Pedo's or something.

• Earnest
    Earnest

Walesonline reports :

Thomas Brian Jenkins, 74, was found guilty by a jury at after an hour’s deliberation.

Jenkins was initially charged with 20 counts of indecent assault but they were reduced to six counts on the third day of his trial.

He was found guilty of all six charges.

Judge Williams sentenced [him] to five years imprisonment. Jenkins will remain on the sex offenders’ register for life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit