Can Trump Be Forced To Take A Psychological Exam To Prove His Mental Fitness (Narcissistic Pernsonality Disorder) A Mater Of National Secrui

by Brokeback Watchtower 41 Replies latest social current

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And yet you say we should not be concerned about a man who:

1. Has uncontrollable rage.

2. Has no empathy.

3. Has an all consuming ego.

4. Has said: "if we have them why can't we use them?"

True but he's not alone running the US there's a lot of subordinates that he has to answer to.

In other words the US Pres. cant decide to launch Nuclear weapons completely on their own.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Finkelstein,

In other words the US Pres. cant decide to launch launch Nuclear weapons completely on their own.

That's not true. I suggest you watch the video above particularly from 1:50 onward where General Hayden said "that the system [for launch] was designed for speed and decisiveness it's not designed to debate the decision".

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I really hope he don't make it to office he not a cool headed Commander and Chief we don't need him to be the leader of the worlds greatest army he a megalomaniac and would guide them to war with no winners.

• just fine
    just fine

Trump isn't exactly my idea of the best president. I wish someone more practical would have emerged. Out of all the things I worry about - this isn't even on the list. I think he talks tough, but is not going to destroy the world.

It will all work out one way or another, it always does. Maybe he will get impeached, or resign, or surprise everyone and do some good, I don't know. But I do know I won't lose any sleep over it. And in 4 years (or less) we will all be debating who our next president will be and their fitness for office.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

just fine,

Out of all the things I worry about - this isn't even on the list. I think he talks tough, but is not going to destroy the world.

No just fine things are not going to be just fine.

I'm worried about this nation going down not the rest of the world blowing up.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

I find it incredible that such a shallow, deeply flawed person person was able to get elected. I loathe this man on a deep, visceral level, he is everything I despise. He lacks critical thinking skills and makes decisions based on emotions. He lies constantly and takes responsibility for nothing. The thought of such a thin skinned, self absorbed, dishonest and stupid narcissist having the nuclear codes scares me to death. It's like a horrible nightmare that just doesn't end.

I finally had to just disengage and not think about it much anymore. I am watching less news reports these days. I was a news junkie but everything I read just made me more depressed. Hopefully more rational people will keep him from doing too much harm, but in any case there is nothing much I can do about it, so there is little point in worrying about it.

What little I can do to stop this man I will do. My husband and I decided to start contributing a monthly amount to organizations that will hopefully be able to mitigate some of the damage we see coming. When and if Trump and Congress start implementing their ideas I will attend protests, depending on the issue.

Because Trump doesnt believe in climate change we are donating to the Sierra Club. The science for Global climate change is solid. The oceans are going to rise, but by how much will be determined by what we do now.

Because Trump is anti abortion and will do away with ACA, we will donnate to Planned Parenthood. It's just incredible to me that right wingers think a fertilized egg, with no consciousness, is so precious it must be saved at all costs, but are willing to let living, breathing people die due to lack of health care. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Because Trump hates the media and loves to spread lies and disinformation we are donating to Public Radio, and we also subscribe to the Washington Post. A free press is more important than ever. The Post has done many good articles on Trump, especially the one they did on Trumps charitable giving, or rather his lack of charitable giving, despite his bragging otherwise.

We are still considering several other organizations, but it's a start. Once taxes start getting cut we plan to increase our monthly allotment for charity .

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

2016 took a lot of positive contributers to music, entertainment, and history...RIP

...and seemed to have missed a few crumbs on its way out (ahem - Trump). 😛

• blondie
    blondie

The president does have regular checkups. Most presidents seem to release the results to the public. Remember what happened with Trump's checkup?

• Simon
    Simon

No. The "safeguard" was meant to be the scrutiny of the election.

He's president because the media was useless, too many people are uninformed and the DNC wanted to push Hillary and risk so much doing it.

Also, far too much regressive identity politics which pushed people to him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit