Can Trump Be Forced To Take A Psychological Exam To Prove His Mental Fitness (Narcissistic Pernsonality Disorder) A Mater Of National Secrui

by Brokeback Watchtower 41 Replies latest social current

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm think with the President having the ability to use nuclear weapons the need for a psychological exam should be a must for world safety because of the very real damage an easily offended Narcissist could do if in a narcissistic rage he had access to nuclear weapons. Since he has clearly shown he has all 100% of the signs that he is one,, surely he can be impeached over this even in conservative run house and senate. I think the United States owes the world that precaution to not let a mad man have access to nuclear weapons. A justifiable concern of national security and world security from nuclear catastrophy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NS0K-GPqzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24d3MUT4f0

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

No. The democratic process is the only constitutional "test" necessary. Any other exam would run again the will of the people. For now, Trump is president. Get used to it.

For checks and balances there is Congress, the court and the states.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Once Trump is President and he blows something up,it will be alright..

He`s the President..

Image result for Trump nuclear

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Sanchy,

Trump is president. Get used to it.

Trump is evil, get used to it.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Trump is evil, get used to it.

Doesn't change the fact that he won through the democratic process. The will of the states was that he be President, and president he will be. All these snowflakes posting Facebook memes and youtube vidz calling for his impeachment before he's even begun the job won't change that fact.

• just fine
    just fine

It's not like Hilary was any better. Still evil, a narcissist, just a different agenda. I don't love Trump either, but..........

The sky is falling, it's the end of the world, Armageddon is going to happen, except it never does. He was elected because a lot of people voted for him.

How would you feel if Hilary had won and everyone was pulling all this shit? It would probably be blamed on misogyny, not the fact that she is a bad choice too.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

There has to be some safeguards in countries with nuclear weapons to limit a mad man access to them. I think that is the whole idea behind nonproliferation of nuclear weapons to keep things like this from happening.

Anyway I hope they impeach him on matters of national security before this guy is allowed take charge as Commander and Chief of our armed forces, a person that cares only about himself and wants to bomb the shit out of his perceived enemies and talks in the gruesome ways about those he would attack if he way President, to supposedly teach them a lesson in brutality. Not a guy you want directing the US military.

Homeland Security, NSA, CIA, all of these guys should be doing things to protect this country and are probably working hard in that direction, I'm sure these organization already see the huge threat Donald Trump is for this countries security.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

There has to be some safeguards in countries with nuclear weapons to limit a mad man access to them

The "safeguard" is the democratic process

• stillin
    stillin

If Trump is crazy, that means that less than half of the people in the country, who elected him, are crazy. Wait, wait! That doesn't sound right...

• Sanchy
    Sanchy
    stillin: Actually, much less than %50 of the country's people voted for either Hillary or Trump... LINK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit