Gallery of Regrettable food--LMAO!!!

by doodle-v 74 Replies latest social humour

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

actually paul, that looks pretty good....I am either very hungry or crazy.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    actually paul, that looks pretty good....I am either very hungry or crazy.

I say both!!! Looks like something thats been run over. And whats the yellowish stuff on top? Fat???

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Wow. I missed this one somehow. And I wished I'd missed it again.

Edited to add:

Andean cuisine is well known for its exotic fruits, fish and seafood, and innumerable varieties of potato. Travellers should be aware, however, that some unusual culinary traditions have survived for thousands of years and when you?re visiting Ecuador or Peru you?ll probably have the opportunity to sample an old family favorite, guinea pig.

If I remember correctly from my friend who's been to Ecuador, the Andean guinea pig is NOT the typical American Guinea Pig we're used to seeing as household pets. It's actually a staple of the typically poverty stricken Andean diet and supposedly tastes like chicken. They look a bit like rabbit to me, not that that makes it better.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I had to figure out what was so hot about this thread. ROFLMAO! Its hilarious.

I love the hairy yeti penis. Must remember to serve them at my wedding.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I love the hairy yeti penis. Must remember to serve them at my wedding.

As long as it's at the reception and not in the honeymoon suite. I imagine your DH would have some opinion on another penis being served.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit