The Life of Pioneers...

by The Bethelite 15 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

1. Flag stamps, seriously??

2. He writes out every letter "long hand" to count his time? He could time himself writing out (1) letter long hand, then use a copy machine to make 1,000 copies, and times the 1st x 1,000 copies, and viola! Time!!!!!!! But no, he's a JW, and a stupid one at that. Idiocy!

3. He could get bulk postage rate, but again, stupid JW!!!!

4. He could find 1,000 email address and send out (1) mass emailing, but again, too stupid.

5. He went to Bethel Missionary School? Makes sense; this is the sort of mindless lemming they so richly desire.

What I find funny is that the world gives exactly ZERO fuggs about the JW's. Only JW's care what the JW's do. No one else gives a sh*t. It's like Scientology or Mormonism. They drum themselves up as the world's Answer to Everything, but in reality? No one gives a sh*t. Only other cult members care about what the Cult is up to. Everyone else thinks they are crazy kooks, so the reality is that this is all futile, fruitless, cult BUSYWORK.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is a complete waste. All that time wasted writing those letters, postage stamps costing how much and for this, all that paper wasted (not to mention how many trees had to die for this waste). And they think it's a waste of money to worship the sun? At least someone gets some enjoyment out of celebrating Christmas/Yule (however you wish to observe it).

• Overrated
    Overrated

I Pioneered in my young days, up and down streets. People would go into hiding when you came around. What a waste of time! Just recruitment for new members that is a flop. I could of went to college and even got educated for a better job. Thanks Watchtower! Your wisdom on life is about as ignorant as usual.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'm a little confused. If he's a pioneer in Ecuador, why is the return address Milton, GA?

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

USA flag stamps are pure evil as, the country is referenced in Revelation. Chile gets a pass in Revelation.

Borrowed from JW Survey.

• JeffT
    JeffT

The new workstation for JW pioneers:

Joyshare Pounding Bench Wooden Toy with Mallet hammering Block Punch and Drop Instruments

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit