Introducing myself.

by Makaveli 28 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Welcome to the board, friend!

You will soon find that the "horrible worldly" people are not that horrible at all; they are actually quite nice and friendly!

So are we, sort of !

Don't worry about your future, and having no friends! Just give it time, brother! You will never look back to that horrible religion, and it's double standards. I know exacly what you mean about those "runins!"... LOL!

Shamus

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome to the Board, Makaveli!

Being without friends is very tough, I only have a very few left myself. Fortunately, my JWD buddies are always around to amuse, help, whine, lend an ear, all with complete understanding of the JW culture. Couldn't have made it thus far without 'em. They'll be good to you, too.

outnfree

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Hi! Welcome.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Welcome Mak!

Winston.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome Mak. Mav.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Welcome!!

I decided to call it quits roughly only one year ago this month, after a spur of the moment decision never to go again.

My wife and I are the same... we just stopped going to meetings cold-turkey almost exactly one year ago.

• Beans
  • franklin J
    franklin J

Welcome to the forum Makaveli

To quote a famous statesman..."free at last--free at last--thank god we are free at last"

this is a very supportive group. We are all in this thing ( or to phrase it more aptly --out ) together

regards,

Frank

• Mac
    Mac

Before I say welcome........yer first name ain't Niccolo is it?

mac

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Mak..

Welcome to the forum .. will look forward to reading your posts

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit