Finally sharing my story!

by morty 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Michelle I finished your story with tears in my eyes. They were both sad and happy tears. Sad to read more details of a story that shouldn't have had to happen to Vicki or any other little girl. The happy tears were when your parents wised up and got the hell out. So many of us are reading your story and thinking "why couldn't I have had parents like that?"

I wish all the best to Vicki and to you, her re-united childhood friend. They say that bad things happen in three's, but there's no number assigned to good things. So I can only hope that this is just the start of a whole series of good things for Vicki and you. I can see it's a good thing for the board that we now have you here so welcome!

Mike.

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! What can I say? I cried like a baby. You did warn me to get the kleenex. You brought so many memories for me. Oh yes the fridge! I think we were the first ones to get one. It so hard to look back at the child I was and the way we were. The innocence. I loved people, I loved life, and now I wonder sometimes who iam. Just a great story. THank you so much for sharing that with me. I wish all my our memories where that good. I do remember giving you my old clothes. I used to get clothes from other people too. That was more fun than buying it.

I will send you a letter.

what a girl that Michelle is!!!

Welcome, and Iam glad you made it!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Wow!

Thx for sharing that Michelle. Amazing account

Winston.

• Beans
    Beans

Welcome M! Me and Quotes are reunited as of 2 years now!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• morty
    morty

IT HAS NOW BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SINCE I SHARED MY STORY.I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK-YOU, FROM THE BOTTEM OF MY HEART FOR MEETING SUCH WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE ON THIS SITE.....YOU ARE ALL SUPPORTIVE,LOVING AND KIND FOLKS........AND THAT,I AM SO APRECIATIVE FOR........CANT WAIT TO MEET ALOT OF YOU NEXT MONTH!

YOU AND ME VICKI............CANT WAIT!

MICHELLE

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Michelle,

Thanks for breathing deep and taking the plunge to tell your story.

I'm sure your courage and good nature will reward you with many new, true and happy frienships.

best wishes, unclebruce

• Lainey
    Lainey

That was really moving to read your story Michelle. Thank you so much!!

Lainey.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Michele,

If it wasn't for unclebruce and Lainey bringing this thread back to the top I might have missed it.

As you know, I don't come here as often anymore. I arrive, have a splurge, then I'm off for a while...........

Anyway, my family and I would like to say how much we respect your bravery in coming forward - because we know how difficult it was for you to write that. I am sure you have inspired others who may have felt they weren't up to writing to pen their own accounts.

Well done and may you continue to have the happiness you deserve - and Vicki too!

Love,

Ian, Claire, Karl and Dominic

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hello Michelle! That was a very heart-warming story. It's very sad what the WTS has done to families and frienships. I'm glad that you were able to re-develope your friendship with Vicki. I'm sure you're excellent support for her.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am just getting to read this for the first time, my friend. How amazing that the two of you found each other. I'm so glad you did. Isn't this just another proof that we have made the right choice by being out, look how those things we were told (small miracles) still happen. Those things we were taught could only happen if we stayed JWs. No the hypocrasy you saw at such a young age. I'm glad you saw it clearly and was able to have your parents see it as well. I wish I had been able to 'see' so many years ago.

I am thankful for so many blessing in my life.. and you, my friend, are one of them!

~~Sassy~~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit