Finally sharing my story!

by morty 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oh that was just heart wrenching Michelle! Thank you so much for sharing that! I look forward to seeing you next month. Your story moved me to tears. I'm so happy that the two of you found eachother after all that time! Again, thank you for sharing that!

~Aztec

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

What a wonderful, incredible story!!!!!

• invictus
    invictus

Michelle,

thank you very much for telling your story.

It is a disgrace for wt and cowardly elders to hurt so many innocent children and families.shame on them. I hope one day they will pay BIG!

I am glad you have your family with you out of wt cult.

take care.

invictus

• rocketman
    rocketman

Thanks for relating your interesting story Michelle!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

MICHELLE!!! What a story!!!

I'm looking forward to meeting with you and Vicki next month!

Walter

• blondie
    blondie

Michelle, I'm glad you got back in touch with Vicki. Sometimes, people just hold back rather than get involved.

As far as the elders getting theirs....hopefully through improved or new laws requiring clergy to report abuse is a start. If you live in a state that does not require it, get in touch with groups or the representatives in your local legislature and see how it can be changed.

http://www.smith-lawfirm.com/mandatory_reporting.htm#Facts%20about%20Mandatory%20Reporting%20Requirements

(look toward the bottom to see what your state has)

Blondie

• Special K
    Special K

Welcome to the forum michelle,..

Interesting real story about what friendship is all about...

sincerely

Special k

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Welcome Michelle and thanks for sharing! I agree with you that life is a journey as I am discovering, and you never know who is going to cross your path, as I have also discovered. It's great when it's someone you knew i childhood.

I'm glad you and Vicki met up again and you will be a good support for her.

Flowerpetal

• morty
    morty

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO ALL OF YOU FOR REPLYING AND GIVING ME THE ENCOURGEMENT TO WRITE MY STORY.IT IS SO NICE TO HAVE THE SUPPORT HERE.LIKE I SAID,WHEN YOUR NOT EDUCATED.IT IS A LITTLE NERVE WRECKING WHEN YOUR JUST NOT SURE HOW TO EXPRESS YOURSELF IN FEAR THAT YOU WILL NOT SAY IT RIGHT OR SPELL IT RIGHT.THAT TOOK ME HOURS TO WRITE,BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT.I MUST ADMIT,I WAS PRETTY PROUD OF MYSELF TO ACCOMPLISH IT AND ACTUALLY POST IT....ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU FOR THE ENCOURGEMENT.YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT IS SO MUCH APPRECIATED....IF YOU GUYS ONLY NEW THE VICKI THAT I NEW.....I HOPE I EXPLAINED IT,ON HOW SHE WAS SO INNOCENT.....GOD LOVE HER...

SHOTGUN......

I ACTUALLY MISSED ON WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT THE JW.(I HAD LEFT THE CLASS BY THAT POINT) THERE MAIN POINT WAS ABOUT EVEN RELIGION TRYING TO COVER UP ANY KIND OF ABUSE.....THEY JUST HAPPEN TO USE VICKIS STORY BECAUSE IT HAD JUST BEEN ON T.V........EVEN THE CLASS AT THE NEXT MEETING THOUGHT IT WAS SO AMAZING ON HOW THE ODDS WERE ON ME KNOWING WHO THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT.THEY WANTED TO KNOW IF I CAUGHT UP WITH HER.JUST LAST WEEKEND I TOLD THEM THE SAME STORY I JUST WROTE....IT WAS A LITTLE HARD ON THE EMOTIONS.....IT WAS ALL A BIG FLASHBACK......LOTS OF KLENEXX WAS PAST AROUND....

MICHELLE

• jgnat
    jgnat

Sharing from our heart is what makes this board real and alive. Thank you for sharing your story, Michelle/Morton.

Here is my special thread for newbies:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/58215/1.ashx

enjoy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit