"Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses So Sure That They Have The Right Religion?"

by minimus 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JCanon
    JCanon

JCanon----I must say, You sound just like a Witness! It all seems sooo obvious to you. We should all be able to see how simple this is! I think the only difference I have with you is that the JW's and Jews aren't the fulfillment. It's the Jews, gypsies and homosexuals that fulfill the Holocaust prophecies. Everybody whom the Nazis targeted were given special patches to wear on their clothing. Homosexuals had theirs (I'm not sure what, a pink something...), Jews had theirs (Yellow star) and Jehovah's witnesses had theirs (purple triangle). At the Holocaust Museum where all the badges are listed you can read "Jehovahs Witnesses" right there with the rest. Why is it you are excluding them? "Gog of Magog" (white European descendants of Japheth) were supposed to desolate "Judah", the "disgusting thing causing desolation". This is primarily focussed on natural Israel, the Jews. But for the parallel spiritual fulfillment, "spiritual Israel", Jehovah's witnesses, had to be part of this focus as well, which they were. They didn't suffer as much as the Jews, but they were not excluded. Ironically though, Hitler persecuted them because he thought the secretive Jews were backing them up financially; it wasn't because of their beliefs in any way(except maybe because they didn't join the military) They claim they were not connected with the Jews but the deep roots of Freemasonry and the witness organization go way back. Anyway, that's only MY interpretation. I'm either right or right....oops! I mean I'm either right or WRONG...(tee hee, sorry). You can believe what you wish.... JCanon

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

JCFraud: Have you seen a shrink yet? I just love reading your posts sometimes - you take in a fact and apply a program along the lines of:

IF <statement> = <I am not Jesus> THEN <statement> = FALSE GOTO REFUTE MODULE

REFUTE MODULE

10 PRINT <random scripture>

20 PRINT <See, I am Jesus!>

... it's a little more complex than that obviuously, but a fascinating case study all the same...

• shera
    shera

...because "they" say so.

• minimus
    minimus

Shera, you are right! It doesn't matter what the facts really are. As long as THEY believe and are sincere in their beliefs, that's really all that counts. And this is the same comment they use on all the other religions.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Because they are told it is the right one! And of course careful study of only WT literature "proves" that they are right! Considering dissenting opinions in the quest to "test" what they are being told would compromise the brainwashing process ones faith!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit