Missing in Action?

by Seven 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
    Seven

To SC and family: A big hello and friendly group hug to you all ((the SC family)). You are making memories now that your children will remember for the rest of their lives. I hope you enjoy what's left of the summer and come and visit us whenever you can. I told you God loves you all. I can see you smiling from here.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

HI there! The Cat checking in. Been on an 11 day trip to north Australia and getting ready to go south for another few days! My 17 year old daughter Jaime is here visiting since July 3rd and goes home Aug 3rd so you probably won't see much of me till then. But I'm reading when I can! Thanks for the concern, it is TRULY appreciated!

Hugs,
    RCAT

• waiting
    waiting

Wow, it's like a high school reunion!!!

Nice to hear from y'all. Glad everybody is staying busy. Summer always seems that way.

7, what a good idea you had - like posting a message board.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

to Overthehillgrandma

ya didnt ask..but I am ok.....lol just read most posts and so many times do not feel like I have anything quality to say..

That, my dear, never stops me. Come on in!!!!! The water's just fine.

I do enjoy your posts.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

to mgm

And since my english is limited, I can't express deep thoughts anyway. So, most of the time a join a german forum with the same stuff.

If you speak three languages, you are trilingual. If you speak two languages, you're bilingual. If you speak one language, you're American. Sonny Spoon

And we in the Southern USA, have a hard time expressing accurate, let alone deep, thoughts in English.

Glad to hear from you - in any language.

waiting

• Seven
    Seven

Hi Cat, It sounds like you've been busy.Have a safe trip south and enjoy your daughter's company. We'll see you soon and glad you're okay.

• Seven
    Seven

waiting, If you can think of any others missing from the list go ahead and add to it. We need an [i]Absent for any reason[i] forum, but that would only make more work for Simon.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hehe.. at least we keep him busy!!!

• Simon
    Simon

he he he...it keeps me off the streets if nothing else.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Simon!

What? You have some kinda "scan mode" that when your name pops up - so do you?

Hey Roamin' Cat, glad to hear you're having a good summer visit. Makes it all worthwhile, huh?

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit