Missing in Action?

by Seven 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
    Seven

I checked every milk carton at my local convenience store for the following people:
    1. spectromize
    2. Roamingfeline
    3. Martini
    4. SC
    5. mgm
    6. marion_nett
    7. The French Night-miss his poetry
    Have you all been abducted by aliens? I hope they didn't probe you. Report in once in awhile.
    You all are missed.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I've been wondering how people are. Some people get bored with the routine or maybe they've said what they need or have gotten the answers they were after.
    Sometimes people just get busy with other stuff or have a break.
    Maybe we need a 'can I have permission to leave' button

• Seven
    Seven

Simon, Hello! Witnesses bored with the routine? Naaa. lol. Summer is a very busy time for everyone
    including artists-you can tell how my business has
    been going lately-just kidding. You are right about some people just moving on. As a rule the winter months are when people spend the most time online. Nice talking to you and say hello to the wife and children.
    Seven

• spectromize
    spectromize

Hi Seven,

Just to let you know I'm ok. Just been really busy fixing things around my place and working and also planning my staying in Florida for the winter. I occasionally browse and usually like to answer everybody when I post a thread which takes a lot of time of which I don't have right now as I'm not very fast at typing. Thanks for your concern and I do read your threads. I enjoyed the ones you put up in the Kids forum. God bless you on your love of children it's really nice to see that.

Tu est une artiste ? Je suis a peu pres certain que tu est tres jolie dans ton choix de vetement et aussi tres a la mode. Le garcon qui te courte devrait etre tres chanceux!

• Seven
    Seven

Hi spec, I'm glad to hear you're okay. I hope
    you have more time to visit the board this winter-but then you'll be babe watching at the beach. Take care of yourself and don't work too hard. Thanks for the compliment about the children's forum.

• overthehillgrandma
    overthehillgrandma

ya didnt ask..but I am ok.....lol just read most posts and so many times do not feel like I have anything quality to say..

• Seven
    Seven

HEY OVERTHEHILL GRANDMA!!! HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU!!! I didn't forget about you. I know you've been sick and haven't been able to post. Shame on me for six months for leaving you off this list. Don't think that you don't have anything important
    to say. You can't put a price tag on COOL-and cool
    you are! Let the others debate what kind of car Jehovah drives, we'll talk about matters of more importance. lol
    SevenofNine

• mgm
    mgm

Hi sevenofnine and all the others
    I'm ok. That forum got soo busy, that I just couldn't follow up all the topics anymore. And since my english is limited, I can't express deep thoughts anyway. So, most of the time a join a german forum with the same stuff.
    I'm still a so called "neutral witness", staying only because of family reasons.
    Right now I'm reading a book called: Who wrote the bible!" A sientistic and historic view of the old testament, which make one's believe in the bible fade away. It's a commen fact among bible sienctists, that the "pentateuch" is written by at least four writers. Nothing I've ever heart about in any meeting.
    So, dear sevenofnine, I'm glad that you think of me and hope you understand my poor english.
    You motivated me to write more again.
    your mgm

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

SevenofNine,

I have not been here for awhile and decided to check in and read a few posts.

Thank you for asking about me and the others.

My family and I are doing great. I wish I had more time to paticipate but I have just been to busy enjoying my family and the freedom I have found outside of the Watchtower. God has been truly good to us lately.

God Bless you and all my friends on this site.

• Seven
    Seven

Hi mgm, I'm so glad to know that you are alive and well. Don't worry about not being able to express deep thoughts. I can't either and English is my first language. If you get the chance read the book,The Bible Jesus Read,by Philip Yancey. A friend gave it to me and it is excellent.
    Please write whenever you can and I'm glad to hear from you again. A hug for you ((hug)).
    Seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit