Why are aqwsed12345 post`s so long ?

by smiddy3 19 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

There is no way I will even try to read such long posts and I`m sure many others here would agree with me.

smiddy3

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Maybe he’s entering his own text into ChatGPT with the prompt: can you say this exact same thing but with 10 x as many words? 🤔

• vienne
    vienne

He hopes to persuade with many words. He fails ."When words are many, transgression cannot be avoided,"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I have nothing against AQWY. Never met them. But the posts are far too long for me to even start reading.

If I have feedback for AQWY, it is - 'less is more'.

Or please do a short paragraph that I can read without booking a day off work. Then a conversation can develop.

AQWY isn't the only one that I don't bother reading posts from because of the protracted nature of the text.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

I always got the impression that they are just copy-paste from some pro-Roman-Catholic source, an encyclopedia or some such. Maybe a few personal comments interspersed here and there.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I prefer discussion posts. Short ones!!

I don't want to be told what to believe because someone says so.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I get the same impression as FFGhost, that it's copy/pasted from somewhere. I'd rather see a short explanation with links to the larger text. Sea Breeze will usually give a concise answer with links to longer explanations with more detailed info, for example.

I see a long post (10,000+ words) and I just move on to the next topic.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I get the impression some people (especially Sunday posts) people are 'counting time' in order to claim their heavenly reward🤔

• aqwsed12345
    aqwsed12345

In the era of Idiocracy, in this post-modern and post-christian zeitgeist, this sophisticated and detailed presentation style may be unusual for those who are not used to discourses presented at this level, but in my opinion, the topics raised deserve an in-depth explanation :)

The source of my comments are basically my own notes, not lexicons or content generated with the ChatGPT algorithm, and they are not even available on the Internet.

Of course, I don't claim that I invented all this out of thin air, I am just a "dwarf standing on the shoulders of giants", as Bernard of Chartres said.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Manic phase of bipolar disorder?

Could also be "pioneering".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit