Why are aqwsed12345 post`s so long ?

by smiddy3 19 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The only verdict is vengeance ; a vendetta , held as a votive , not in vain , for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous . Verily , this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ2E7bbnkYM

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"aqwsed12345... Joined 13 years ago"

Wow, 13 years ago and I have never noticed a single one of aqwsed12345's posts.

Surely Jehoba Gob himself is protecting me!

Is aqwsed12345 pronounced "accused12345"?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i dont read any bible thumping posts. Not interested. I'm only on here for the cookery menus

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

aqwsed12345, I don't agree with a lot of the Trinity type stuff you write about, but we do have some things in common.

Also I appreciate your zeal. I am proud of your tenacious spirit despite all the flack you get back. I know you have affection for God and the Bible even though your understanding of Him isn't completely accurate. (Who of us knows everything? Not one of us.)

We've all got something in common - we're here together. That's nice. This is just the beginning of forever. It'll be nice to all hang out someday in the future good times ahead.

Love you family of fellow "freaks" and outcasts!ðŸĪŠðŸĨ°ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜

aqwsed12345, if writing long long posts on that stuff makes you happy, I don't think it's hurting anybody - I do think most of us skip over a lot of it - and I don't agree with a lot of it, but I won't shun you. I am so sick of all that shunning stuff. I am thankful you are willing to talk with me.

Hope you have a good day, aqwsed12345 sweetie.🌷

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ClCpfeIELw

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    dont read any bible thumping posts. Not interested. I'm only on here for the cookery menus
  • Blotty
    Blotty

troll or theologically motivated imo

if you CR his language with similar ones, most if not all are one of the two - neither can be reasoned with on a logical level

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

aqwsed12345: Of course, I don't claim that I invented all this out of thin air, I am just a "dwarf standing on the shoulders of giants", as Bernard of Chartres said.

It has been said that "actions speaks louder than words." The impression that some of us may get from your posts is that they scream: "I know this subject better than anyone else here," even if this is not true. You have said (or implied) that others are being blind or retarded Watchtower advocates if they dare defend any WT doctrinal point or viewpoint.

I like that you go deep in your studies, and your messages may be well-intended, but at the end, it comes thru as condescending to others that can't keep up with your intensity -- not upbuilding at all.

I don't criticize you for defending the Trinity at will. Rather, it is the tone. For instance, another regular poster here by the name of "Vanderhoven7" is an avid Trinity defender no less, yet, he normally submit his posts with respect toward others. I admit I enjoy some of his posts, and I have learned quite a few things from him. I tend to read his posts because they are often informative. We can learn from him, or others who communicate with a calm tone.

If you allow me, can I suggest you tone down your messages a bit, provide briefer posts overall, and try to find some common ground with other posters that disagree with you. I will try myself to follow this advice. No one has complete knowledge. So as your quote indicated, we all learn from others before us. Keep up your solid studies!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Nathan Natas

I hadn`t realised he/she was on here for 13 years ,must be a slow learner maybe ? Please don`t take offence friend ,as their are beleiver`s and non beleivers here that you would be well aware of ,just take the hint and use brevity in your posts .

More people might read them then and comment on your posts.

Cheers.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

I loved your post. Be who you are. If you have faith, express it! Keep it up! I too don't subscribe to the trinity but you like a few others who have retained their faith, I really do appreciate. Thanks

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes, many are too long. My suggestion

Deal with or challenge one or two main points on a subject or post and wait for comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit