Watchtower Signs With GMCVB!

by Voyager 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

What the rank and file should do to help expose their hypocrasy is they should all become members of the UN and they should all buy at least one share of stock from RAND and one share from RJ Reynolds and make it known to the entire congregation. And then watch the hypocrasy begin.

The rank and file probably wouldn't do this so some of us should goto other halls where we are not known, start up a study and get into the hall as a member and then do these things and expose them. That would be worthy of Dateline.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

NGO, here we go, all over again.

Will

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Ten years ...? So does that mean more new light ...? The endTM won't be here for at least another 10 years ...? Sheesh!!!

ESTEE

• Panda
    Panda

Okay let me see... 10 more years ... now is that in prophetic years of days? Because if it is then we're talking about 3,650 years of days... but since there are no zero years we must subtract the minor ridiculous from the greater ridiculous ... then oh I almost forgot to subtract the square root of the days of years (can they do square roots at Bethel?) and then add the number of gem studded gates of Jerusalem... Yeah that should give us the date ...

• simplesally
    simplesally

They have building projects and plans that extend out more than 10 years. Even new ones that cost so much money. The CO felt that if the big A came, the WT buildings might survive Armegeddon, that it was not going to be a chaotic situation for Jehovah's people once it was over and not to mention, the increase and need for bible literature and training once the resurrection started was going to be immense.

Its ok for them to project out that far, but you better not have long range goals!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Okay let me see... 10 more years ... now is that in prophetic years of days? Because if it is then we're talking about 3,650 years of days... but since there are no zero years we must subtract the minor ridiculous from the greater ridiculous ... then oh I almost forgot to subtract the square root of the days of years (can they do square roots at Bethel?) and then add the number of gem studded gates of Jerusalem... Yeah that should give us the date ...

You forgot one thing. 2 Peter 3:8 tells us... "However, let this one fact not be escaping your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." So in order to have the right day you take the 10 more years times the prophetic day for a year 3,650... but don't forget every fourth year is a leap year, so add 2... which gives you 3,652 years... times Jehovah's day equaling a thousand years... which gives you 3,652,000 years... and then add the number of gem studded gates of Jerusalem (12 according to Revelation) and that will give you the date. The end will occur in the year 3,654,015 C.E. Oh my God the end is just around the corner!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit