September 11, 2017 Re: Global Assistance Arrangement for the 2018 Service Year

by wifibandit 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

The Fall Guy: So the answer is this - the org's insurance may cost the congregations more.

Any idea why for 2018 the GAA UK publisher rate is, once again, around half US rate??

GAA - US-per-publisher = $8.00

GAA - UK-per-publisher = $4.08 (£3.00)

That's some interesting “equalizing”

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

This arrangement is nothing new. It's been going on for at least 8 years as I recall just before I resigned as an elder!

just saying!

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

I thought this line was interesting: It may also be used to purchase commercial “excess” insurance to protect legal entities and properties from large claims or catastrophic losses or to purchase insurance coverage that is legally mandated

So funds contributed could be used to buy third party insurance including, one presumes, liability insurance in case of any large scale lawsuits arising from child abuse claims...for which premiums would be very high (assuming this organization could even purchase such insurance).

• careful
    careful

Doesn't this now constitute a form of tithing? (not in percentages, of course) I guess we should not be surprised after embracing child baptism and the "doorstep Bible study"! But the money sure seems to be their great specialty.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

GAA, COAA... it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

2 Billion property sold and still asking for every nickle penny.

We don't ask for your money but don't forget to click on the donate button below the watchtower article.

Sect.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit