Potential Muslim convert

by StopTheTears 45 Replies latest jw friends

• looter
    looter
    Hello, Ms. Queen of the Devil. I see you are back to your false assumptions of our creator. It's clear that you have made zero steps toward revitalizing your relationship with the Lord. This is to be acclaimed for the entire forum. You are overstepping your boundaries with your pointless and evil opinion. Keep it up, you know who's watching you.
  • honest
    honest

Islam is pure evil. Why on earth would a decent human being join this filthy, murderous unpeaceful barbaric cult?

Anyone who takes heed from a pedophile prophet is just as evil.

Your prophet fucked a 9 year old little girl and yet you praise him and his evil book

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

When I was "In" as a dub, my experience with Muslims was that they will not convert because every other Muslim then has the right to kill them.

I had a study with man from Afghanistan, he stopped he was threatened with retribution (death), and a man Pakistan, he was also threatened with death and stopped.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Driving Force said: When I was "In" as a dub, my experience with Muslims was that they will not convert because every other Muslim then has the right to kill them.

I had a study with man from Afghanistan, he stopped he was threatened with retribution (death), and a man Pakistan, he was also threatened with death and stopped.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Hello, Ms. Queen of the Devil. I see you are back to your false assumptions of our creator. It's clear that you have made zero steps toward revitalizing your relationship with the Lord. This is to be acclaimed for the entire forum. You are overstepping your boundaries with your pointless and evil opinion. Keep it up, you know who's watching you.

Ooh, good reminder, I forgot to add "impotent" to the list.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Looter - Hello, Ms. Queen of the Devil. I see you are back to your false assumptions of our creator.

Are you the voice of god? Did one of the thousands of gods appoint you as his/her/their spokes person?

It's clear that you have made zero steps toward revitalizing your relationship with the Lord.

Who are you to judge? Did you hear voices in your head from some god?

This is to be acclaimed for the entire forum.

Well, there's a sweeping generalisation and ad hominem for ya. Again, who appointed you as judge? the troll lord?

You are overstepping your boundaries with your pointless and evil opinion.

Look who's talking..................................................

Keep it up, you know who's watching you.

Good grief. This is why I don't bother with this forum much anymore. Stalkers everywhere.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

We made eye contact and I motioned to him that I was praying for him, he motioned for me to come towards him

Whenever a muslim tells me that, I walk exactly the opposite direction

• tornapart
    tornapart

I watched a programme the other night about muslim apostacy. It was very interesting and reminded me very much of the way exJWs are treated for apostacy, especially in this country (where killing someone is against the law).

There were a number of people mainly youngsters who stopped believing in God and wanted to turn their back on religion altogether. They lost their families, their peers, their whole community and became 'kafirs' unbelievers. In some countries it meant their death. Some of these young people courageously took a stand to protest against the way they are treated even when they know it could be dangerous for them.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Are you the voice of god? Did one of the thousands of gods appoint you as his/her/their spokes person?

Well, to be fair, I did forget to include "impotent" as a description, making my comment technically false. I mean, if "impotent" is one of god's key, defining traits and I don't include "impotent", then how can be said to have provided an accurate description? Looter was doing us all a service, ensuring that an impotent god's impotence is accurately portrait as one of his defining characteristics. Thanks to Looter, we cannot, must not and will not forget again god's impotence.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Viv - Don't beat yourself up. I guess we all need to embrace our inner Looter. Goodness knows, I need to. How would the pantheon of impotent gods ever communicate, let alone survive without el Looter?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit