Potential Muslim convert

by StopTheTears 45 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

About a month ago, I purchased Arabic/English Gospels of John that contain a commentary for Muslims.

I went to one of my neighbors and spoke to him and gave him one. Fast forward to today, my brakes need done so I took my car to the shop, walking back into my street I saw my friend Abdullah outside.

We made eye contact and I motioned to him that I was praying for him, he motioned for me to come towards him, he told me he had read a little of the Gospel of John, he invited me to his house this Sunday to talk with him about Christ and Islam. Pray for him to be saved!

• cofty
    cofty

Oh how exciting. Man swaps one set of superstitions for slightly different set of superstitions.

Halle-bloody-lujah!

Why have you posted three random internet pics?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Oh how exciting. Man swaps one set of superstitions for slightly different set of superstitions.
    Halle-bloody-lujah!
    Why have you posted three random internet pics?

Same s*it, different pile.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@StopTheTears - all you have to do is keep your head.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

My bet is on him showing you how it became necessary for god to send his lastand greatest prophet mohammed to give mankind the true faith over the christian scriptures that was corrupted by apostates in the 6th century.He will cite the bible where it says " I will send you a helper..." and try telling you that was mad Mohammed who was being spoken of. Good luck trying to preach to him.

Witnesses have a list of people who converted to this religion started by a psychotic pedophile.Heading the list is Michael jack and his sister Janet. Make sure yu don't fall into their trap too.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

For a moment there I thought that it was StopTheTears that was going to convert to Islam. Whew.

In any case, Islam teaches that Jesus will return in the last days to assist the Mahdi (Muslim messiah) in his war against the Muslim boogey man who's the equivalent to the Christian Antichrist. I guess that gives you both some common ground.

• Simon
    Simon

I think you're done StopTheTears. You're just here to preach your BS. Do it elsewhere.

• dothemath
    dothemath

Simon says..........

great to see you put the hammer down Simon!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Probably the nice neighbor is going to educate you about the book of John from an Islamic perspective. He will be hoping to convert you.

• Viviane
    Viviane

You both worship the same abortionist, rapist, thief, murderer, genocidal maniac god. Is he converting to "not lunacy" or something?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit