This had me laughing.. anyone have hip hugger or jean tales to tell ?

by Xandria 26 Replies latest social humour

• freelife
    freelife

when my gf wears them it gets me very stoked up.i love seeing the top of her behind.It is such a turn on. when it comes to low rise pants i say bring it on. you only live once.Moony 3

• tink
    tink

i am ALL ABOUT the super low rise pants. that's basically the only kind of jeans i buy. i like that theyre low enough in the front that button doesnt catch on my navel ring. and theyre just comfortable.

You must perfect the art of squatting, back straight, head up

i have TOTALLY mastered this move :P

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

LOVE THEM!

[but don't wear them myself ]

Just got the wifely unit some the other week!

Yummm-my!

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I lovee them that is all I will wear. They are so comfy.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Big fan.

I say even the big ladies should wear them. I love that stuff. Just say yes to CRACKS!

Course, I have different standards (ie. are they alive? Up for it? Then wheyheyhey, let's go!)

CZAR

• Princess
    Princess
    i like that theyre low enough in the front that button doesnt catch on my navel ring

Yep, me too.

I was looking at some ornaments the other day and this woman was bending over in front of me. Ended up seeing way more than I ever wanted to see. She needs to perfect the squat.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I wasn't a big fan of them myself at first cause I felt I wasn't skinny enough to wear them, but then I saw girls in their early 20's and younger who wore them and had the same kind of prob ( a slight pooch in the stomach area) I had and felt better about it seeing women and girls with the same imperfection as I have.

I have been working out and feeling better about myself.......not due to the jeans, but just cause I wanted to loose a few pounds.

I am not a big fan of ppl wearing clothes that aren't flattering........but everyone likes different things......so who is to say who should and shouldn't wear these jeans.

I will say though.......if you have hair "down there" showing.....you should groom better or just refrain from wearing these jeans.

Jes........of the "only owns one pair of these jeans so far" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit