If you can answer this, you're Einstein!

by Jennie 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I'm sorry this has happened and was missed ... who would think someone would attack a 9 year old girl online?!

Farkel has been deleted. This is not the first time he's attacked people and been so caustic for no reason but I think he's hit a new depth with this.

• shera
    shera

Jennie,your a sweetie. Sorrie that you and your parents have been hurt.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Farkel is not the only one who didn't notice Jenny is 9.

Jenny, I corrected your spelling in your OP. I am so very sorry about this. I hope you'll forgive me.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Jennie: All I know is Thunder could never have survived in biblical times without Charmin with Aloe

Simon

• Prisca
    Prisca

hey Jennie

((((((hugs)))))))

I'm sorry nasty Farkel was horrible to you. He's been nasty to me before so I know what it's like.

Did you know it was my birthday last Friday? I got some flowers, a very pretty candle and a necklace. This is the 2nd time I've been able to celebrate my birthday because I was brought up as a JW like you were. But now I can celebrate as many birthdays as I like

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Jennie,

Such are the questions that men have pondered for ever.

If I remember correctly, there were areas outside the city walls that prople used as bathrooms. The would dig a hole, and then cover it over when done. YUCK!

My best guess is that leaves of various types were used as TP. I have the unfortunate personal knowledge that Poison Ivey leaves should never be used!

As far as Adam and Eve's skin color, what ever it was, black, white, or in between, the weren't too bright!

Keep asking questions Kidddi! Inquiring minds want to know.

Thunder

• gumby
    gumby

I just want to say how cute it is that a little 10 year old is having fun with us old people. BigTex and Nina......your are two very sweet parents to involve your children as you do. Jennie.....you are a very bright little girl and it's nice to hear what you have to say.......thank you!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit