If you can answer this, you're Einstein!

by Jennie 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I seem to remember that the Bible mentions number 2s and digging holes outside the camp. In NWT language the Israelite with the need would take a peg with him/her. This presumably was used to clamp the nostrils and keep said Israelite clean (ceremonially) 'cause what you can't smell can't hurt you.

Thirdson

• bebu
    bebu

Eve was a blonde... YES. It all makes sense, now! Thanks!

bebu

• heathen
    heathen

I think they cut off the hands of little children to wipe their ass with .

• mustang
    mustang

As for TP (ass-wipe): No, Charmin/Northern/Scott etc. was not available.

Fig leaves were, though: ask Adam These also doubled for loincloths and sandpaper. Fig leaves also eliminated the need for another disposable paper product: Brawny paper towels.

I tried contacting the Talking Snake, for an interview about Adam and Eve; according to "The First Book of Adam and Eve" (a Gnostic book, also called "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"), the Talking Snake was banished to India. Sources there indicate that he hisses a lot and complains of getting a "raw deal" (no legs, can't talk anymore) and didn't want to discuss the first couple. He has moved several times, did not leave a forwarding address and has an unlisted phone number. After several operations and speech therapy, he is enrolled at University, studying English, with plans to go into telemarketing.

Mustang

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

go on everyone TOO FUNY !!!

• Swan
    Swan

Jennie,

Did the people in the bible go to the bathroom? And if so where?

I don't know where, but I know when. Adam was the first person in the Bible to go to the bathroom. He did it just a little before Eve.

Did they ever have toilet paper? And if not what did they use for toilet paper?

Another tough one, but yes, they did have toilet paper, because when Noah built the ark Noah he had to use a square.

Were Adam and Eve black or white?

I don't know, but they were the first people to be chauffered. This is when God drove them out of Eden in his Fury.

I hope you get a laugh out of those answers.

Tammy

• rocketman
    rocketman

I've often wondered what the ancients did about 1) keeping teeth clean and 2) body odor.......if anything

• Jennie
    Jennie

Thanks everyone for your replys!

Swan, I don't get that last answer. Could you explain it?

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Way over my head !!

Old Crow

• Odrade
    Odrade

Trying again,

Jennie, this is a Fury:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit