Most of you KNOW it that we witnesses have the Truth from the Bible

by TruthMatters 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TruthMatters
    TruthMatters

Offensive, after what you've dished out HERE?

Oh the Ultimate Hypocrisy!

• TruthMatters
    TruthMatters

"SOME Witnesses go straight to the Watchtower's legal department - but this is official JW procedure."

Some of us a not Watchtowerites.

We don't let them do the thinking FOR us, as many of you have.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor
    You're lucky I wasn't drinking coffee, you'd owe me a new computer TruthMatters.
  • TruthMatters
    TruthMatters

Nah! You'd just spill it on your wife-beater....

• Simon
    Simon

TruthMatters:

You have nothing whatsoever of value to add to this site.

Most of what you post is gibberish or just trolling.

Bye.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Truth Matters is so full of shit. I doubt he she is a JW. If so he would be DFed for even trolling us. LOL

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thank you Simon, what a waste of space that person was ! and the Pure Irony of the username chosen ! whoever it was had zero interest in Truth !

As soon as personal insults began to spill out from the Twat, it was obvious she/he was not here to debate. There are too many ignorant Trolls elsewhere on the Internet, without cluttering up this place.

• jhine
    jhine

Truth you haven't answered my question . You obviously aren't going to engage with people , just criticise .

I'm not asking you to believe something just because l say it . Although that is the WT way . I'm asking if you have done any independent research or just believed the WT without testing what they say .

Jan

• jhine
    jhine

So , l obviously hadn't read Simon's post before l commented. 😂 . Doh .

Jan

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Oh, he's still here. But he completely ignored the problems with the JW definition of the 'holy spirit' that I indicated in the first page of this thread... what a surprise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit