Most of you KNOW it that we witnesses have the Truth from the Bible

by TruthMatters 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon
    The masses of people have gotten sue happy, and pass on responsibility they should carry themselves

Who exactly have the responsibility? The victims who were abused?

You seem to have trouble accepting the truth that your religion is a filthy perverts paradise.

I get that. What I don't get is someone being so indoctrinated that they can defend what they do without any sense of shame.

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

If you have a list of pedophiles that you keep private and don't produce, who is that protecting? It certainly doesn't protect the abused or anyone that could be abused in the future. You can produce that list without naming who was abused. If not for the push by people witnesses label apostates, the org would have made NO changes on their policies throughout the years. A witness that would have pushed for changes would have been disfellowshipped, it took someone that was already gone or already disfellowshipped that the org could not touch to force change in favor of the abused.

• TruthMatters
    TruthMatters

It takes a lop-sided view to make such accusations.

WHO KNOWS if that person is responsible.

I have know fiends with their LIVES RUINED because of false slander in the congregation made by vindictive wives.

But, you oh, Judges, are far above that!

You aucupate.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

It takes a lop-sided view to make such accusations - accusations of child sex abuse must always be taken seriously.

Normal people go straight to the police.

Witnesses go straight to the Watchtower's legal department.

The ARC had 1006 cases of unreported child abuse in Australia, from about 1950-2015.

• TruthMatters
    TruthMatters

Man- am I glad YOU are not my judge.

Normal people go straight to the police, as would I.

SOME Witnesses go straight to the Watchtower's legal department.

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2
    We should stop feeding the troll.
  • john.prestor
    john.prestor

Aucupate? Is that like occupate when you sneeze?

I agree with sloppyjoe2, especially if this guy is a repeat offender.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

SOME Witnesses go straight to the Watchtower's legal department - but this is official JW procedure.

It's not personal choice.

In case of child abuse allegations, JWs should go straight to legal. <--- official JW policy.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi TruthMatters,

Still waiting for you to answer the question.

What would convince you that your faith in the Watchtower Society is misguided?

We already know that a. a stream of erroneous prophetic speculations won't suffice

Mr V- goofy takes on God's prophecies is a mistake made by all.

Hmmmm....can you prove that? I don't remember anyone else teaching that Christ returned in 1874 right up till 1930. I don't remember anyone else teaching that Armageddon would arrive in 1914 along with the end of all human governments. I don't remember all ministers being slaughtered by the masses in 1918; nor anyone suggesting that one could call Jerusalem in 1926 and ask Abraham to raise grandma; that 1925 was God's date not the Watchtowers. I do remember a Watchtower follower prior our high-school grad in 1968 telling me that there was not enough time left to go to university and that if I didn't become a JW by 1975 I would be destroyed. I told him that he would wake up in 1976 with egg all over his face. Guess what. I'm sure he is still window washing today and teaching that we are in the last part of the last day.

It is interesting that the WTS recently identified Hymenaetus and Philetus as apostates for teaching a false date for the resurrection (2 Tim.2:17-18)... and yet the WTS taught that the resurrection occurred in 1878 right up to 1927 when this event was changed to 1918. Imagine being disfellowshipped for apostasy in 1926 for denying that the first resurrection took place in 1878.

So again I ask you as one whose faith is in men who claim to speak for Jehovah, what would convince you that Watchtower religion is false?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

At one time the truth from the Bible was that accepting vaccinations was a sin against the everlasting covenant. Im happy to say that the WTS took full responsibility for those who perished for want of a smallpox vaccine.

Then for years bloodclotting fractions were banned... by the Society ... until Jehovah suddenly changed his mind on the subject...thank goodness.

Then from 1967 to 1980 Jehovah's sole organization on earth banned organ transplants. But now they are OK with him. Funny though, because more white blood cells are passed with each transplant than during a whole blood transfusion.

We should all be glad for the new light Jehovah shares with his people. It is indeed hard to keep up with his speeding chariot.

The Bible encourages us to put our faith for life and death decisions and even our eternal salvation... in uninspired men who evidently hear from God for us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit