Most of you KNOW it that we witnesses have the Truth from the Bible

by TruthMatters 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I have little respect for the GB, since they have CONTINUED was they goofy opinions ('Overlapping-generations'), have dumbed down the meetings, and even the newest version of the NWT!

So what part of the Jehovah`s Witness religion is the "Truth" ?

When exactly did they ever have the "truth?

In Russells day ? Rutherfords day? Knorr`s day ? Nothing any of those guys taught and preached is beleived as "True" by Jehovah`s Winesses today .

So they were false prophets then , and still are.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I'd second Smiddy's comments above..... well put.

If I could believe that they taught the truth, I would still be following them , but I cannot. ...

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

In the words of Pauline Hanson { for ozzie posters } "Please Explain" ? TruthMatters why you are still a JW? and defending the organization ? in saying the above comments and posting on this forum ?

And if you said any of this openly in a congregation you would be DF, correct ?

Sorry Rocketman I didn`t realise you had posted what you did.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

welcome to the site TruthMatters--i hope you stick around.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" welcome to the site TruthMatters--I hope you stick around."

I agree Stan ! we haven't had a JW Apologist of any stripe on here for a long time !

I remember when I first joined the heavy hitters on here were able to quickly demolish all the claims, and it was so affirming to me that JW Org were a scam, not a religion.

As to "truth form the Bible", that Book has been totally discredited as a source of truth long ago.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Sorry TruthMatters

You have it all wrong. The religion of Jehovah's Witnesses was never the truth; it was never biblical. In fact, every current doctrine which is unique to Jehovah's Witnesses is extra-biblical. Your faith is in men and their speculations and interpretive abuse and not scripture.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

smiddy3 and BluesBrother: Actually the JWs still teach some ideas which were taught by Russell, Rutherford, and Knorr (though a number of those teachings are not necessarily biblical teachings). They include the following: the trinity doctrine is false; humans do not have an inherently immortal soul; the biblical hell is not a a place of eternal conscious torment, for the unresurrected dead have no conscious existence; the Earth will be made into a paradise under the reign of Christ; the Earth will always exist - it never will be burned up completely ('the earth abideth forever'); Jesus Christ is the Son of Jehovah God; the idea that humans have an immortal soul is a false doctrine of Satan which got started in the garden of Eden; the human body of Jesus did not raise from the grave; there will be a battle of Armageddon; God has a name and the name is Jehovah; some who are now humans will go to heaven and be with Christ and Jehovah; the number 144,000 mentioned in the book of Revelation is a literal number; the (Protestant) Bible is God's word; Jesus is called the Word of God in the Bible; Jesus is the first creation of God the Father; Bible prophecy indicated that the Times of the Gentiles (the Gentile Times) would end in October 1914 A.D./C.E.; the ancient faithful biblical patriarchs will become resurrected; Jesus Christ died as a human sacrifice and was resurrected as a spirit being and he did not take his human body with him into heaven after his resurrection.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

TruthMatters needs some good stern "counsel" from an elder. He shouldn't be talking to apostates like us.

• LoveUniHateExams
  • Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Truthmatters your an idiot, most people know the JWS dont have the truth of the bible.

We're here to mostly expose the lies and corruption of this organization and the damage it does to people's lives in a open and honest way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit