I'm a Cat Toy for the Universe it seems

by arrowstar 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Arrow)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It's the CHAOS theory. Everytime things are going a little too well in my life, I know it won't last long. Like now.

Things have been pretty quiet and flowing smoothly since I moved from Chicago last month. Then yesterday, the muffler fell off the car, my son's bike handle broke off while he was riding, and the entire cable system went down in Madison. So, no Internet for me last night. And don't forget the attack of the Killer Ladybugs!

Compared to life before, though, this is nothing. Just know that things will even out for a while, then the Chaos God jumps in and has his fun with us.

I can see you now...."ridin' in my pink cadillac!!!"

Love...

April

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Sheila))

Doesn't the catnip make Thunder...umm....frisky?

((Badger))

Thank you, dear. You are so sweet. Go Blues!!

((Little Witch))

I lub ya too, hon.

((petty))

Thanks sweetie. If we expect nothing, then we're bound to receive nothing. I want more.

Lisa

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

(((lisa)))

You'll have a PM soon....

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

I'm sorry to hear of your recent string of bad luck Lisa. I know you are a smart woman and will do what it takes to survive and prosper. So, don't let the rainy day feeling get you down and remember your turn for sunny days is just around the corner. Hey, if you had absolutely everything perfect everyday, would it get boring or what?

Kind Regards,

Skipper

• jgnat
    jgnat

Boy, I can sure relate to that feeling. When I was younger, I saw every crisis as a setback to my dreams. Now, I figure, life is the dream. Good and bad all mixed together like sweet-and-sour sauce. I walk through this life with integrity, the sadness sweet background accompaniament to my moments of joy.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((arrowstar))))) I agree with you -- some drivers have really taken their stupid pills lately. I'm sorry you had an accident and your friends cancelled on you!!! But it's great that you are moving up so well in Mary Kay (certainly better than I'm doing in Southern Living at Home), and you are such a beautiful, upbeat person that I think you are entitled to a blue funk once in a while. Go for it. Grab yourself a pint (or quart) of Haagen Daz, put on a good chick flick ("Somewhere In Time" if you want a good cry, or "Moonstruck" if you want a feel-good movie) and enjoy yourself!!!

Love ya!

Nina

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Oh, yeah, and check out this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/26/60135/1.ashx

EYE CANDY!!!

Nina

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((April))

Thanks. When I get my pink cadillac, I'll take you for a ride.

((doc))

Thank you. I will be in touch...count on it.

((Skipper))

"Grey skies are gonna clear up...put on a happy face" Thanks.

((jgnat))

Profound and beautiful all in one package. thank you

((Nina))

Let's turn this around and make this happen for you. We need to setup that "Holiday Preview" we talked about that night. Let's make this happen!! btw...love the eye candy.

I've got to tell y'all the latest. Today a hammer fell on my foot and I have a nice hole on the top of my foot from the claw. And ...if that weren't enough ...and by golly, don't you think it should be...I fell down the last couple of steps on the outside steps and banged myself up a bit.

Go on ..you can laugh. At some point, this crap gets to be kinda funny.

Lisa of the limpin' class

• Aztec
    Aztec

Lisa, if it makes you feel any better I stubbed my toe about an hour ago.

~Aztec *ouch*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit