Dear Apostates, just suppose....

by TheApostleAK 26 Replies latest jw friends

• DrunkWithLiberty
    DrunkWithLiberty

SanFrancisco Jim,
    My sentiments exactly. I would rather live the great life with my happy family as an apostate and all die at " God's great day", than to have to live the miserable life and with the unhappy family we were as JWs to then be rewarded with eternity with the same miserable , self righteous people who love only with conditions.
    Life is just too great now and only gets better.
    Take care, Angie

• jurs
    jurs

dear apostleak
    i just have to comment on your unchristian like language ,your lack of appreciation of the organization's demand that JW's not talk with apostates and that you believe that not just JW's will be saved but any doing the best to their ability........you may not know it yet, but i think your one of us! ....jurs

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hey Jurs,

You mean he's.. ummmm.. Human after all :-)

• mandy
    mandy

wannahelp, you said "I'd also like to see just one JW that was open to reason". Well, how do you think that we became exJWs?

mandy

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Ahhh,

So that's how you people do it Mandy..

Apostate = Open to Reason

Hmmm, who woulda thunk..

Now, tell me, what happens when you meet a "meek" elder, if such an animal exists :-)

• mandy
    mandy

wannahelp, you asked "Now, tell me, what happens when you meet a "meek" elder, if such an animal exists" Amazing was an elder, and he is an exJW, so yes, there are some meek elders, but probably not many.

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Thanks Mandy..

That's just plain "Amazing" <ROFL>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit