I'm going back to the Kingdom Hall!!!

by iiz2cool 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Put a huge note in the box saying, "Subject To Change" my right!

Guest 77

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

If the box is large enough, put a copy of Crisis of Conscience in it.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Leave a note inside saying proceeds were turned over to the Vicki Boer fund, along with the Vicki Boer protest "letter" and attachments, and an invitation to the protest march.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    proceeds were turned over to the Vicki Boer fund,

That's an awsome idea.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

The bookstudy contribution boxes I am familiar with are just a plastic recipe card box, with a slit, probably cut with a knife, on the lid.

• morty
    morty

Now, why did I know that Walter would be up to know good, looking for feed back on that commet......i did not ever remember a box at the book study,had to phone my mom to confirm........her response was.........yes dear,there was...dont you remember the texes mickey,(a great big alcohol bottle....omg...it was a bad flash back..it was all coming back to me.)it was wrapped marth stewart way.....like we could not figure out it was a great big rye bottle....im sure there was a great big party of adultery in that bottle.....now its coming to me.........i honestly had forgotten all about that bottle.......my mom also informed me, that after my stir of the pot in our congregation about booze,adultery.and mental abuse by the elders,they changed that bottle to a coffee can with a slit on it,not wrapped marths way,pretty damn quick....(..lol..)anyways........i also have a idea Walter......when you return those chairs....make sure it is in the middle of a sunday talk,make sure you make lots of noise,bring the chairs in one by one,and thank them for the use of them.......tell them that the pope would like to thank them personally,for the use of them at the cathlic church,he blessed them over and over.........can you hold the door for him? he has come in person with all his followers to thank everyone.........oh yes,also dont forget to tell them that you took it upon yourself to donate the 92 cents to the cathlic relgion and you got a receipt for it, for tax time.........lmfao......would love to be a fly on the wall for that event...do you need any help Walter?

mortons68

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Of the three congregations I attended, that was the only one that had the practice of putting small donation boxes in book study locations. It was the wealthiest congregation I was ever in, and interestingly, it was the only congregation I saw that ALWAYS had a deficit when the accounts reports were read.

The chairs are already gone. My original plan was to dump them all over the PO's front lawn, but since I was so busy with the provincial election, I just didn't have the time or inclination, so I arranged for them to be picked up. Yeah, I robbed myself of a bit of entertainment there!

I think I'll place some Silent Lambs info in the box, along with photocopies of the offensive chapter in the new 'teacher' book that talks about child abuse. I'll highlight some of the offensive text.

Maybe I'll toss in a condom for luck.

Walter

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The contribution box at the book study thing has been going on for a number of -years, at least for the last 10 years or so.

We were even encouraged NOT to put contributions in the one at the KH, rather, to use the one at the book study.

In this way, the conductor could keep track of the monthly amount donated by his group. When the amount was low, we always

received "encouragement" to give more, especially towards the end of the month.

Just more control folks.

***** Rub a Dub

• morty
    morty

sorry walter on the chairs,was reading way too fast about them.And yes you did miss out on a good time for some entertainment with them...lol..I agree in response to putting them items in the box..ie..condoms,silent lamb info,and that is a really good point on abuse in THIER documentaion.....but we all know that what ever you do, it more then likely be swept under the rug......(and they will pray for you......NOT!!..)....same old B-S....they really still make me want to puke.........what ever you do Walter....Do it with PRIDE!!!!

mortons68

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Just blow some sage around~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ will clean the unwanted energies that resides in your place.

Old Crow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit