Are you open to having a count as to how many ex-JW`s on this site are vaccinated x2 jabs. ?

by smiddy3 37 Replies latest watchtower medical

• TD
    TD

It's different in the USA than it was in Germany during the Nazi era.

she gives her account of Hitler's takeover of Austria.

???

Hitler became Chancellor of Germany through democratic process, which is why people today are wary of politicians who attain cult followings.

-----

More in the spirit of this thread, I think people are overreacting.

If you don't remember sound cars playing a recording of an iron lung at 110 db; if you don't remember being marched into the school cafeteria to receive the two-part measles vaccine; if you don't remember the nasty, weeping pock on your shoulder from the small pox vaccine, then the situation vis-a-vis Covid might seem new and strange.

We've been through much worse .

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Pistolpete,

You Americans have a great gift in the easy access to effective weapons. But if the US warmachine with its drones, bioweapons and everything else is unleashed against the American dissidents, how far will semi-automatics get you?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    JoenB75

Pistolpete,

You Americans have a great gift in the easy access to effective weapons. But if the US warmachine with its drones, bioweapons and everything else is unleashed against the American dissidents, how far will semi-automatics get you?

You don't seem to understand how war works. So let me try to help you.

Say the President sends a bioweapon missile to the State of Texas, a Red State, with a population of about 30 million people. Say about Half of the population is Republican and the other Half is Democratic.

Who is killed?

Half of his constituents will be killed.

Including many military personal who will immediately turn on the President and retaliate from other States with their own bio-weapons and drones.

What people with this argument don't understand,(because they know nothing about war) is that the United States is mixed in all States. You don't have One State with only Democrats and another State with only Republicans.'

So if the President decided to Nuke one State, or send a bio weapon,it would be like someone whom you and your family helped in many ways but,---- that someone happened to hate this individual name Bob and wanted him dead.

When that someone you and your family helped in many ways, found out that Bob was going to be in your home during a 50th wedding anniversary celebration, and decided to Bomb your home during that time JUST TO GET RID OF BOB-----What do you think the rest of the family that survived would do to that someone that bombed your house killing many INNOCENT RELATIVES, THAT HELPED SOMEONE MANY TIMES IN MANY WAYS?

The rest of the family would go after that someone who killed off a big number of the family.

The President and his administration can't attack anyone with bio-weapons or drones because he will kill his own constituents, who are mixed in every State.

But the people can defend themselves from the Government Bureaucrats who come after them.

That's what the purpose of the 2nd Amendment;

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

pistolpete,

You are assuming they play nice. I am sure they have better weapons than you and will pull the needed dirty tricks to win. What would you do against drones programmed to hit you? It was different in the days of the constitution when it was riffle men versus riffle men and all of the sudden there was a enough dissidents and not enough redcoats. You had not defeated the Brits today IF the Brits played dirty enough whiping out your kids etc.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    JoenB75

pistolpete,

You are assuming they play nice.

It's not about playing nice, it's about not being STupid. Human Nature = you kill your constituents---they turn on you and kill you back.

What would you do against drones programmed to hit you?

I have drones in my property armed. All my neighbors have drones. Other neighbors have degrees in chemical engineering.

A lot of US citizens have drones. This is the land of the free and the home of the Brave.

Do you realized the entire Navy Seals just filed a lawsuit against the Government. These are the elite of the USA military. These are the guys that will go into an enemy Country and take out anyone they want. Push them hard enough and see what happens. Because they are not on the side of the "war-machine"

So when you say;

"they have better weapons than you"

Who exactly are you talking about???

-----the woke military

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/2021.05.12-10.47-redvoicemedia-609c5aeb835e0.png

You had not defeated the Brits today IF the Brits played dirty enough whiping out your kids etc.

There would be no need TODAY to defeat the Brits because we would just NUKE them.

https://dronesgator.com/us-drone-laws/

https://eraoflight.com/2021/11/11/navy-seals-sue-biden-administration-over-covid-mandate/

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

2 Pfizer shots.

The weapons of yesterday caused physical destruction.

The weapons of today are digital.

The 2nd amendment won't help the destruction of a nation by the internet.

That's where the real threat lies.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Over the last 18 months, I have been working for extended periods in another country. Since the middle of this year, it’s entry requirements have included mandatory vaccination for COVID-19. So yes, I have received both doses of the Astra-Zeneca vaccine.

• RolRod
    RolRod

Nope not me, i'm never getting it. I don't even get a flu shot

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

2 Pfizer

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

I'm still waiting for them to be 100% OK'd for being effective with NO side effects. And take responsibility for all bad things that the jab caused, - it doesn't look good.

Dick Borgia and nurse 'Under the Radar' not so lucky.

1:20:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlmsTTE-8bU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit