Are you open to having a count as to how many ex-JW`s on this site are vaccinated x2 jabs. ?

by smiddy3 37 Replies latest watchtower medical

• TD
    TD

I've recently had the booster which is a third if you count them that way.

On a different note, Hitler hat Deutschland nicht gewaltsam übernommen und während der NS-Zeit gab es viele Waffen auf den Straßen

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    TD

On a different note, Hitler hat Deutschland nicht gewaltsam übernommen und während der NS-Zeit gab es viele Waffen auf den Straßen

According to Kitty Werthmann, an Austrian World War II survivor, she gives her account of Hitler's takeover of Austria.

And the confiscation of Guns was one of the main way Hitler took over.

She warns American not to let them take away your guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-awkYhtey50

• titch
    titch

OK, I have had the first two vaccinations---the first two in March and April of this year, and I just had the booster shot today. So far, I have not experienced any "side-effects" from the booster shot.

Titch.

• Listener
    Listener

Smiddy, we are in WA where the borders are still closed but it's not going to stay that way so hubby and I decided to get the AZ and it means we can travel to Victoria.

Due to the closed borders, the second AZ jab is given 12 weeks apart as studies show that maximum protection is given by giving it at 12 weeks rather than earlier. They rushed the second jab over east due to the increase in infections.

We are due the second jab at the end of the month.

The Government will discontinue the supply of the AZ so if we have to get a booster it will be a 'mixed vax' which I'm not too happy about given that there's not much research available.

• bsmart
    bsmart

I’ve had 2, Pfizer. I am considering going with J & J with the booster.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

2 Pfizers, no problems.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I forgot to mention that I had the AZ double jab and will probably get the booster when it is available after 6 months ?

Neither my wife or I had any problems with the AZ dose`s ,and my son and DIL both had the Pfizer double dose and they never experienced any problems either.

Its a pity there is so much confusion and mixed messages about these vaccines out there and I don`t doubt the sincerity of either side of the debate but I guess we all just have to go with our gut feeling and trust our own judgement.

Both sides of the argument claim to have the science on their side .

Did I have concerns about getting the Jab ? yes.

Did I have concerns about not getting the jab .? yes

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

2xModerna, 2nd shot on Independence Day. Arm hurt a bit, but that‘s it.

• skin
    skin

All the family have had 2-Pfizer here.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    smiddy3

Its a pity there is so much confusion and mixed messages about these vaccines out there and I don`t doubt the sincerity of either side of the debate but I guess we all just have to go with our gut feeling and trust our own judgement.

Yes it is.

If I was in my 60s and not feeling like my 20s, I would probably get the jab. Because the evidence points to "Older" people falling prey to Covid. Covid is a harsher virus than the flu and it's taking out the old people.

60 is old, but it's also to young to die. If I was 60 I would do all I could to live another 40 healthy years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit