Are you open to having a count as to how many ex-JW`s on this site are vaccinated x2 jabs. ?

by smiddy3 37 Replies latest watchtower medical

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`ll go first ,I have my vaccinated 2 jabs for the elderly.

If i`m not around in the next 3 months you will know why .

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

2 Pfizer. Mulling the booster. No info on mixing yet

• a watcher
    a watcher

I'm not getting the clotshot unless I'm forced to.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Moderna, both shots.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

No experimental gene therapy yet, unless I'm backed into a corner.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Never!

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I am generally not pessimistic about the future but I wonder in light of the tendency towards fascism an policebrutality if a new holocaust is under the way against those not vacc'ed.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I'm 74 years old and have my two Phizer shots. First one last March and the second one in April. No problems at all other than the tail that is growing out of my rear. I'll get the booster one of these days.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    JoenB75

I am generally not pessimistic about the future but I wonder in light of the tendency towards fascism an policebrutality if a new holocaust is under the way against those not vacc'ed.

It's different in the USA than it was in Germany during the Nazi era. There are about a Billion Guns in the hands of citizens. The police and politicians know this. And a lot of military men I know off would side with the citizens considering their families would be a target.

And I'm not talking just pistols.

This is what wife's buy their husbands for birthdays and husbands buy their wife for mother's day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2T7Z8TVXz0&t

• Biahi
    Biahi

I’ve had 2-Pfizer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit