My Friend Daniel..

by Valis 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Shit man...my good friend Daniel got in a motorcycle wreck last night...Broke his ankle, 30 stitches in the head, and lots of lost skin...He wasn't wearing a helmet, had shorts on, and just a short sleeve shirt...at 2AM of all things. Please to all my motorcycle friends...wear your gear and helmet so we don't have to read about you splattering all over the road! And you know I almost welcome the cold weather when chaps and leather are easily worn...I like my skin...I really do..Take care and have a good day everyone..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Naebliss
    Naebliss

Sorry to hear about your friend. I saw a guy on the side of the road today just before the highway as I was going to work. Bike was mangled and the side of the car was pretty bad. He must have hit pretty hard.

• shamus
    shamus

Sorry to hear about that, Valius.

• Valis
    Valis

He was trying to avoid an accident in progress....and it doesn't help the highway 635 is all tore up with construction so there was no way to hit the grass at all...all those stupid concrete barriers everywhere...argh!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shiloh
    shiloh

Yikes! Sorry to hear about your friends accident. Man that's awful when it happens to someone you know and care about.

Ya know, sometimes in the morning when I'm suiting up for my ride to work I think, "man this sure is a pain the tail putting all this stuff on" but whenever I read about the avoidable injuries people sustain from riding unprotected......well, I just keep on zipping, latching, buckling and velcro-ing.

Ride safe out there!!

• shiloh
    shiloh

Oh! I just saw your reply on the location. He was going through the High five eh? I get really nervous riding through there. There is no escape route at all..anywhere.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((((((((((((Valis))))))))))Thunder always wears his helmet and never shorts

• termite 35
    termite 35

Valis...sorry to hear ((Daniel's)) all messed up...I never used to ride without my boots-followed a guy the other day with trainers and a t shirt on- makes me feel queasy just thinking about it...

hope he's better soon

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

OUCH! Thanks for the reminder Valis. I have never dropped a bike yet so after 20 years I fear I am way overdue.

Steve

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

sorry to hear that (((VALIS)))

Yeah please (((BIKERS))) take CARE ... And I love to see you on the roads !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit