What’s Your Opinion of Adam Schiff?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Evil is more like it. Morally vacant. Narcissistic.

Of course this is totally obvious to those who like him, they don't care cuz they like what he is doing.

I would be happy to look at real evidence that Schiff said something that was categorically a lie?
    Please show evidence and not a trump worshiper just saying "its a lie".

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

He looks and talks like a politician, he's really good at it, he's a good lawyer I'd say from the arguments he made at the impeachment. But he comes across as a lawyer and not in the good way, more in the way of "that guy looks like he's defending a mafioso", the way he looks sideways all the time when he makes a statement about his case.

So you have good Schiff - on the stand, defending a legal argument, even if it isn't logically consistent, he'll stand there and defend it - and you have bad Schiff, when you know he's lying, he's looking left and right, and he did that for 2 days straight in the Senate and then he attempted to do it during Q&A time as well.

• minimus
    minimus

Schiff isn’t anybody I would trust. He is the lawyer that tells his client we’re going to make so much money and sue these people only to lose the case and send the client his bill.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot
    He said he would let the Whistleblower be called as a witness, then he took it back. Cant trust
  • iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

He never said that ever.

I dare you to prove it.

• JW_Researcher
  • MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Love him. Wish there were 100 like him!

We all love the circus.

The evidence was overwhelming and damming.
    It was not overwhelming nor was it damning. Subjective, standard-less accusations based on subjective policy judgments.

Biden was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. It’s well within the national interest to root out that sort of corruption, much less a crime.

And all you really need to know is that Trump did all he could to STOP any testimony, and any documents.

No, that’s not true. He said that he would comply with ALL subpoenas and document requests IF AND ONLY IF they are valid. The subpoenas issued by the House were from a committee that didn’t have the authority to compel testimony. Why? Impeachment power is given to the House, and the House can delegate that, but there has to be a vote in the House. Those subpoenas were issued after the speaker announced the investigation in a press conference.

Once the House had the vote, they didn’t reissue the subpoenas. Why? It would have been simple. Just reissue them.

Incidentally, the reason why Trump said he would comply with a valid subpoena is that he assumed a proper vote would actually afford the minority party some rights - like being able to call witnesses too. But wouldn’t you know it - the Republicans still, to this day, haven’t gotten their minority day. Why do you think that is?

The act of a guilty man.

It’s exactly how an innocent man refusing to be railroaded (ala Russiagate 2.0) would act.

I cant do that for a parking ticket but he has his buttbuddy moscow mitch helping out.
    Aww and there it is. Russiagate. That was debunked by 3 years of investigations. Good forking lord. BTW: a parking ticket is more criminal than the Articles of Impeachment leveled against Trump.

FYI

Ivanka made $135 million last year while working at the White House.

That’s $135 million of income from their companies and investments. Not one dollar of that had anything to do with the White House. Good lord.

Don Jr gets to kill endangered species cuz dadda got a permit for him.

Yeah, this is just pure butt hurt.

Eric is openly selling access to his dad.

Yeah. More bovine excrement. I’ll bite. Source please?

Guiani's son works in the White House. But its Bidens son who is the problem cuz he got a cushy job. I get it.

Lol, no... no you don’t. Giuliani’s son fills a title that has been around a while. But even if it is new, you are allowed to hire family members. Biden was funneling tax payer dollars from foreign aid through a corrupt company into the family pockets... you are comparing apples and jet liners

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

He's a great and articulate statesman. He represents his office in a very professional. Unlike the president, the Commander and Chief, the orange man. Trump's motto is: 'all gave some, some gave all, I have bone spurs. (At least that's what my daddy's doctor says)'

just saying!

• minimus
    minimus

“A statesman “... what are you smoking??

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I would be happy to look at real evidence that Schiff said something that was categorically a lie? Please show evidence and not a trump worshiper just saying "its a lie".

Ok. Let’s start here. Nothing but Schiff:

https://youtu.be/GN4CJ8MYLTY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit