MeanMrMustard

Everyone knows Adam Schiff:

https://youtu.be/EqiaOP7lVRo

• minimus
    minimus

Do you think Adam Schiff enjoyed Trump’s speech?😊

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The same loyalty that JWs feel to the GB is the same that the right feels to trump. I think that should get people to stop and think, why is this the case?

Image result for IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID

(Then add 2nd Amendment rights; abortion stance; Federal Court nominations;...)

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    I think that should get people to stop and think, why is this the case?

Maybe the left should look within for the answer to that question. What is it about the post-2016 left that makes Trump supporters oppose you so much that liberals like me would still be on his side even though he’s a bull in a china closet?

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow
    Maybe the left should look within for the answer to that question. What is it about the post-2016 left that makes Trump supporters oppose you so much that liberals like me would still be on his side even though he’s a bull in a china closet?

ABSOLUTELY!!!

They drive me crazy how they shoot themselves in the foot consistently.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

The same loyalty that JWs feel to the GB is the same that the right feels to trump. I think that should get people to stop and think, why is this the case?

This may be partially accurate (who really knows?) but there are a fair number of folks with whom I interact who are not necessarily pro-Trump but ARE anti-Schiff and his team. If there are two choices, they veer Orange.

If you're looking for cult-like adulation of a political leader, look no further than those who elevated Obama to god-like status because he was half-black. In those days, if you legitimately asked a question about Obama's policies, you were a racist ...end of story

Most I hear (not on TV), qualify their acceptance of The Orange One.

• LV101
    LV101

Let's hope Dr. Drew runs against Crook Schiff. If only.

• LV101
    LV101

President Trump's blonde hair leans toward yellow tones -- (not much visible red in it so it's not orange per se - yellow & red = orange and blonde hair is spectrums of yellows, whites - red only used for strawberry and variations of orange - yes I have an art degree and know my hues (for you dems that's another word for color) but maybe the Dems need to learn their primary colors again -- usually this is pre-school/elementary art - red/yellow/blue.

Polident Pelosi's hair - ummm, she needs some serious highlights in the roots where it's shoe polish/dark brown. Tad harsh looking for a woman almost 80 in her 'not-a-color', (but we won't go there for the sake of time) mother of the bride, suit - a/k/a mothership suit.

Tomorrow we'll discuss secondary colors (and the following day tertiary colors) for our future references to lifer politicians and professional, accomplished, working, presidents' hair, like President Trump, who actually work for the people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit