Inactive

by ScottyRex 40 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

This week's winner of the "Most pointless thread" award.

• ScottyRex
  • ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

why thanks Sir82 (posted 120072 times) I'll have a look thru.

• Iamallcool
  • ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

my bad, just 12,000 not 120,000 (and 72) apologies.

• DJS
    DJS

All apologies for offending the bag of hammers. Worst. most impotent troll ever.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yup....troll. Sorry I even responded to this. Got better things to do.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

i'm with Scotty i love all the great the wts does. after 20 years of my jw dad shunning and leaving me home less , we now have a great relationship, i never backed down. i kicked th e wt's ass at every turn He takes me for lunch and I stop and ream the living shit out of jw's in FS and he still pays for lunch. and invites me out again. I think my jw dad takes me to places he knows jw's hang out in FS . just to waTCH ME in ACTION... NOW I TALK TO MY JW DAD next to every day. if i need anything he's here fast. . so scotty is right my jw dad learned the hard way, i'm not abad person and lost 20 years with me . now he wants to be burned at death instead of what the bile says about being bured in a pine coffin . funny how things change ...even if my jW DAD WILLN'T ADMITT it he has changed from my hard pressure of the wts.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

ScottyRex why in the hale do you think the JW's 2017 Yearbook grand totals are as bad as they are? Give this forum at least some credit. The bad publicity that the WT gets from posters like us here on this forum and others like lt are slowly but surely chipping away at this whore of a religion's credibility. Not to mention it is awesome therapy for those of us who are still-in to visit and participate. I can't wait to see how much worse the 2018 JW Yearbook is going to look like...thanks partly to our collective efforts...Yay! We invite you, ScottyRex, to have a share.

PS: OUTLAW keep up the good work! :) :)

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

Jesus.......you think this website has an effect on JW numbers and the yearbook WTBS statistics........HAHAHAHA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit