Inactive

by ScottyRex 40 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    10 plus years....that's a lot of trying do disprove something you once thought was right.
    your limited lines and clipped pics have been boring me for close on 10 years now.

10 years... that's a lot of being bored. Why suffer so?

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

and no posted avatar type clip pic.......

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

ha true undercover.....I pop back now and then, but see the same. 10 years, yeah......sheesh.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

ScottyRex moaning about boredom is like a JW moaning about unwanted visitors.

• DJS
    DJS

SR,

There are a lot of nice people in the cult. The cult stresses living a life free from drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc. Those are admirable conditions but they are by no means singular in either respect. Lots of religions can say the same thing. Otherwise, I can't think of anything positive about it. Feel free to find any error in the following. You won't be able to other than spin, and if you truly have been on this site for 7 or 10 years and you aren't cognizant of these things then you are dumber than a bag of hammers and are wasting everyone's time. The Dark Lords have:

• Been preaching for over 100 years that they are the only religion on the planet with god's approval, that they and their followers are the only ones who will survive the upcoming Big A and that everyone else on the planet is deserving of a horrific death. You seem to be ok with that.
    • Predicted the end on numerous occasions. They have been 100% wrong 100% of the time. 100%. Got that, SR?
    • Destroyed hundreds of thousands if not millions of families by their evil shunning teaching and practice. The hurt, harm, deaths, health problems, etc. that have resulted from that evil teaching, if known in their full, would shock and dismay all of us. But apparently not you.
    • Caused thousands of deaths to adults and children alike with their ridiculous, ever moving, ever changing anti-blood transfusion policy. Apparently you are ok with that.
    • Due to their ridiculous dogmatic, pharisaical approach to interpretation, have caused hundreds of thousands of children to be sexually molested and raped. Apparently you are ok with that.
    • Due to their oppressive rules and near rules, have kept individuals from fulfilling their hopes, aspirations and personal goals and ambitions. Millions of lives have been wasted due to these evil men, as smart, capable people have eschewed college for preaching, worked at low paying jobs as they were waiting for redemption and the slaughter of billions, grown old without the ability to adequately take care of themselves as a result and/or raised children in the same manner who have suffered from the near poverty, striving lifestyle. All for nothing. Get that, SR???
    • Created so many rules, near rules, mini-me rules, almost rules, semi-rules, and if it walks, talks and acts like a rule it's a fucking rule rules with one intention: to set individual dubs against one another for the purpose of controlling them. And the dubs lap it up; the super pious uber dubs keep the pharisaic laws from the Dark Tower in Brooklyn and further mark those not righteous enough to do so.

That's just a few of my favorite things. That I hate about the Dark Lords.

Find an error in any of this. You won't be able to. But try.

• millie210
    millie210
    oh Outlaw......your limited lines and clipped pics have been boring me for close on 10 years now.....save the for someone else.

Now whose being negative and "not " balanced?

(thank you though, you just told me ALL I need to know in order not to take this thread seriously)

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

apart from that DJS.....do they have the Truth? (dark lords indeed....i didn't read any further)

Millie.....sheesh ridicule only works one way on here....right? close that mind, after all it's all you need to know.

• millie210
    millie210

You just did to Outlaw what you came here to decry in others.

If you cant appreciate Outlaws humor, I cannot appreciate you.

Now there is you some balance!

• Magnum
    Magnum

outlaw to ScottyRex: "I can only guess at what you're trying to say."

Me, too.

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

sorry Magnum...I'll put it in a meme next time so you can start to guess......isn't that how it works?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit