Jehovah's Witness' bid to be excluded from abuse inquiry dismissed

by Tahoe 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Biahi
    Biahi

Truly, this is God’s True Organization! 😂🤮

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

They have always had, at best, an apathy, and at worst a genuine dislike of children. Children are useless to them and therefore unwelcome really. Ever see a playground at a KH? No, and I doubt you ever will. Cry rooms, separate teaching sessions age appropriate for children? Not part of the program because that does nothing to further their agenda. I can remember them counseling couples not to have children, being so close to the end and all, that way they could spend more time in the field.

The abusers have some use, they contribute financially and recruit, the kids are just baggage. That is exactly how they think. They are such weasels legally, always trying to bend the law to their ends with the lamest arguments and explanations. The difference is they are dealing with people with functioning brains in court, not people that have been brainwashed and indoctrinated to actually believe the crap that they spew.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Children off the offspring off of JWs.

Yet the Borg condemn them by calling them "enemies".

The Borg always has a way of speaking from both sides of its mouth.

The only way the Borg can sustain longevity is from its own birthrate

But yet they have a way of condemning children because it takes away from serving the Borgs interests.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" The only way the Borg can sustain longevity is from its own birthrate "

Very true, but the demographic suggests that birthrate must be falling !

I hope this will dissuade even more young people to leave, and fewer to join.

Thanks for Posting this great News Tahoe, I shall await the full transcript of the Judge's remarks on the decision, and I hope to see the Summary of Findings by the R.C. before too long too !

• Listener
    Listener

They act as though their organization is above being investigate and question by the higher authorities. They justify that Jehovah's name must be sanctified.

Yet when it comes to the scathing conclusions these higher authorities make against their organization they don't even bother to use their own website to defend and sanctify his name. The only conclusion that can be made is because they can't.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The Borg has always poised themselves as above from the law.

Their ways are catching up with them

• LostintheFog1999
    LostintheFog1999

Doesn't it make them look suspiciously guilty though trying to wrangle their way out of an official investigation before it begins?

I'm sure the commission would be thinking okay what are these people hiding? Was it a delaying tactic to give them time to falsify or delete documents from their files?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I'm thinking its gotta be both of what you said.

At this point,,the Borg can really ill afford another Australian Royal Commission like what happened a few years ago. At this juncture.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"I'm sure the commission would be thinking okay what are these people hiding? Was it a delaying tactic to give them time to falsify or delete documents from their files?"

Wasn't there a leak that a New Zealand elder said that they had been instructed by Bethel to get a shredder and delete anything CSA related?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Beth Sarim - “…The Borg always has a way of speaking from both sides of its mouth…”

Hmph.

I’m starting to wonder if they even know how to talk any other way.

🤨

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit