What’s Your Prediction For Covid & Its Consequences?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Covid is here to stay, just as is influenza.

Now 70% have the shot and the numbers are high again.

What happened to herd immunity?

I really think the general population is being treated like strawberries -- kept in the dark and fed lots of manure (bullshit).

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I'm waiting for covid 23 when they get it engineered

• minimus
    minimus

Herd immunity. That’s what they touted as what we will have if enough people get the shot. Then Dr. Fauci admitted he was just throwing numbers out .

• Loanne
    Loanne

I had lunch with a couple who didn't know I used to be a witness. They mentioned that their daughter-in-law won't take the vaccine because she is a Jehovah's Witness. I didn't want to say anything, but she must have been using that as an excuse.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

At some point society will demand the adult conversation. We aren't getting rid of it. Focusing on the number of cases is flawed. Protect the elderly. Everyone else, just live life. Some will die. But more will die if we keep shutting down.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Covid is as high as it was back in February where only 10% had a shot. Now 70% have the shot and the numbers are high again - but number of deaths per day are down.

The vaccines are working.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

One thing is for sure; since the Rona and lockdowns, I no longer trust any stats or figures we're told. It's like reading the Watchtower all over again. Makes me puke!

• minimus
    minimus

Let’s assume everyone does take the shot, maybe not everyone but 90% . Then what?? I’ll tell you. People will stay get Covid and some will die. The 10% that didn’t take it will be blamed for Covid still remaining. If everyone did get the shot and people were still getting sick and or dying, it’s because they didn’t wear year round masks and they didn’t stay far away from each other. There will always be a reason to have Big Brother watching you.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

What happened to herd immunity?

DeSantis had a conference yesterday and he mentioned how they now have 80% vaccinated population, but people are still getting Covid. He spoke to some people in Stanford and Harvard who are studying Covid's transmission, and now they are finding out that the Vaccine does not create Herd Immunity. And It does not seem to stop the spread permanently----just for about 3 months. .

If it does stop the spread, and protects the recipient, it will probably only stop it for about 3 months. They say this because new data and information is coming in that people who have been vaccinated are Catching Covid, and the virus is flaring up in cities where most are vaccinated.

He gave the example of Israel who is one of the most vaccinated Countries in the World, and now they are having HUGE SURGES of Covid infecting Vaccinated People.

The only thing that the Vaccine seems to be doing for a specific time of 3 months is lessening the chance of getting real sick and dying for the elderly and those who are obese and have health problems.

The concern now is what will happen this coming winter when most people are vulnerable to respiratory disease???? Considering that the vaccines only seem to be strong against Covid for about 3 months?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jMkHu0GyXw

• minimus
    minimus

Pete, very enlightening!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit