What’s Your Prediction For Covid & Its Consequences?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I just looked at the Obama’s birthday bash pictures that were leaked on the New York Post this morning. No one has a mask on and they are partying like there’s no tomorrow! So do we need the masks? Should we stay far away from each other so we don’t get Covid? I love people who don’t practice what they preach. Phonies!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I expect them to go the mandatory vaccine route, even though those shots are totally worthless. Yes, they will impose masks on us, under threat of a full lockdown that we will somehow avoid (at the cost of being expected to get those torture shots). They might impose a brief lockdown, but it will be done with in time for them to get those jokehovian witlesses back out and knocking on doors by September 1 with mandatory vaccinations.

From there, I am expecting them to start hounding those who were inactive before the "pandemic" or that had lousy zoom meeting "attendance". That comes first--and they will not take "No" for an answer. I expect the door jam at Walmart for those who were inactive or did not attend many Zoom meetings, and are not vaccinated and/or "need" to conform to some arbitrary standards within the congregation. This will be almost as difficult to avoid as the kick-in-the-door vaccine campaign that most of those never affiliated with these cults will undergo in the fall.

• truth_b_known
  • resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

T_B_K - good video, subscribed.

RB

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I haven't a clue. I do think that here in the UK we are becoming a more classist society. Perhaps I'm reading the signs wrong. There seems to be a greater divide between rich and poor. Toffs and plebs. Our government seems to be quite a bunch of all talk and no do hypocrites, in certain areas.

What I will predict is that with all the money Mr Spock (Sunak), has been dishing out in furlough and stuff, we, the taxpayer will pay for this and it won't be a good time for bargains in the shops.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I think things will eventually return to normal and the Covid virus will be something we will have to be mindful of in the following years , probably booster shots once a year too

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

when masses get educated, they may get mad, make sure your go bags are packed with food and water

'This is very important to listen to because the information coming from the NIH, CDC, etc, is tainted and this is all supporting the agenda of Bill Gates and they are not protecting the people because they look to Gates for additional funding. Ther FactCheckers are not independent and CNN has already been caught saying that they create FEAR because FEAR sells! Researches in UK and Italy have found that Cholesterol drug cuts coronavirus infection by 70%. Nevertheless, the bureaucracy is fulling in the hands of Gates and they are rejecting any attempt to help people that compete against their vaccines.

The corruption in these agencies is off the charts.'

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/School-Board.mp4?_=1

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/vaccine/covid-pandemic-can-never-end-because-50-of-people-have-been-vaccinated/

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

We may need to have boosters, like vulnerable people do to protect against the flu virus.

As for the virus itself, it is likely to evolve variants that are more infectious but less dangerous to the host. This is a trade-off that most types of virus make. Any health official telling you new variants might be more dangerous are usually just scaremongering.

We'll learn to live with the virus. I think there could be local lockdowns if hospitalisations rise during winter but I don't think there will be another total lockdown.

• minimus
    minimus

Covid is as high as it was back in February where only 10% had a shot. Now 70% have the shot and the numbers are high again. Makes zero sense.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    minimus

Covid is as high as it was back in February where only 10% had a shot. Now 70% have the shot and the numbers are high again. Makes zero sense.

Let's break it down to see if it makes sense.

February + 10% had the shot = Covid High

Today + 70% have the shot = Covid High

February vs Today = Covid Still High ----NO CHANGE.

10% have shot = 70% have shot-----NO CHANGE

Answer = SHOT DON'T WORK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit