Interesting but sad video

by LoveUniHateExams 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Very interesting, if very sad, youtube video by a young woman who grew up in a JW household.

I wonder how many more JW kids grew up in similar circumstances to this poor young lady?

Please post an encouraging comment below her video, if you have a youtube account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-O2K7mFMbI

• under the radar
    under the radar

Thank you for sharing this, LoveUniHateExams! I just binge-watched all 6 of her videos about her life as a JW. Powerful stuff!

• Biahi
    Biahi

This girl (woman) is a survivor!, I was going to start a thread about her YouTube channel.

she has been through hell, the JJw’s made it worse. Her father is in prison for abusing her and her sister. Of course, he was an elder. Very disfinctional family, much more to her story.

• zeb
    zeb

Her account is almost a script of what was dealt with at the CARC.

• elders told and didnt want to know.
    • family shattered by her abusive father.
    • mother in denial

This young woman is brave beyond measure. I wish her and her husband a long life and a healing one and i say live long prosper in your bravery wisdom and love..

--------

The day will come when the the dam will burst onto the wts by whatever name and they will scream 'persecution, persecution.. we didnt know,'...

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I remember one elder actually telling me that if any of his kids (he had 2 sons and 2 daughters) ever caused him to lose his position as an elder he would kill them. My last recollection he only had one that was still in, but he was still a minor at the time. His others had all left the organization when they got old enough to be out of the house.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I remember one elder actually telling me that if any of his kids (he had 2 sons and 2 daughters) ever caused him to lose his position as an elder he would kill them.

The elders that get lost in their so called "power" and "authority" will always place the position above their families. I speak from personal experience. When a man with a family places greater importance on the position, as oppose to placing greater importance on his wife and children, he will in turn become a terrible husband and father. I guess you could say that being an elder spoils useful habits.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Just finished binging all six as well. Impressed by her honesty and openness. A beautiful person who has gone through so much trauma at home and hall. So glad justice was finally served, at least in the father's case. Thanks for sharing the first video LUHE

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Did I understand correctly? Her father was having affairs in lots of congregations and moved each time to avoid getting disfellowshipped. Yet he was used as a speaker at every summer convention. That’s got to be a pretty rare combination.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I found these videos hard to listen to when I found them a couple weeks ago. Honestly I couldn’t finish them.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

That business of horny elders is way to common. Some follow through, a lot more just wish. Remember it is about appearances, not a actual morality

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit