Kingdom Hall consolidation video - managing decline and collapse

by slimboyfat 45 Replies latest members campaign

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "On paper, two nearby congregations, with underused KHs, can be merged, and 'efficiencies' can be realised. In practice, you’ll end up swapping two declining congregations for one declining congregation, fewer members, greater dissatisfaction, and poorer prospects for growth or contributions."

I'm fine with that. :smirk:

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

"Gary Breaux mentioned that as a result of mergers he and his wife had been reassigned to a new congregation after decades at their old KH. The message being: if it’s good enough for me, it’s good enough for you. Don’t complain."

After decades of being C.O. I really don't see where he would have anything to bitch about anyway. They ought to be used to moving. BTW what happened to Ruby? She was a pretty nice looking petite little Puerto Rican gal back in the seventies.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    ..... even talks show they are afraid they are loosing members at an alarming rate. Maybe they are or maybe they just realized they never had the amount of members they thought they had. We all here know about their fuzzy math when it comes to counting members. I’m thinking both has come to their attention, they never had the number of members they thought and that yes indeed the members are heading for the exits in record numbers.

all speculation and no facts. I cant even find anecdotal evidence locally that people are leaving in any numbers. People grumbled and complained and then went to the new hall. This is a whole lotta projecting of peoples feelings onto others.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Vidiot - Warwick is much larger than it needs to be. 25% need - 75% for show and ego. Just show how stupid and self important the GB is. Plus, Patterson and Walkill are still around. Warwick is completely unnecessary. If I were them, I would have moved the Brooklyn operations between Patterson & Walkill and pocked the proceeds.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Fair enough.

From their POV, though, Warwick was necessary.

It's gonna be the new planetary capital in the near future, remember?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think this video has been leaked somewhere now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit