Meetin with Vicki Boer in Toronto Nov 15

by needs_lots 55 Replies latest members meetups

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Just revivin' this so it doesn't get lost.

• Beans
    Beans

I just spoke with QUOTES and he says he will join the pack as well!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Aztec
    Aztec

Cool! Beans and Quotes and Walter and Ray and Vicki! I'm getting really excited about it now!

~Aztec

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

So, do we have a definite meet-up place/time for Saturday night? Would like to make hotel reservations for the weekend!

Also, would like to find a way to wander over to Ray's tavern if there's a possiblity.

• shera
    shera

Me too!

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

I will talk with ray, why don't we just meet there. My brother is on a vacation and hasn't gotten back to me yet as to a put near him. Rays place is on queen st. So it should be easy enough to find. I went onto his web page. Looks pretty cool. Lets see if its open in the afternoon. Cheers all. Can't wait.

vicki boer

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Ray's place is a good idea. Plenty of restaurants around too, and it's not far off the subway line. I'm not sure, but I think it opens in the mid-afternoon.

Walter

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Made my reservations!

Hotel Logo
    alt
    Hotel:

COMFORT SUITES CITY CENTRE
    Comfort Suites
    200 DUNDAS STREET EAST
    TORONTO ON M5A-4R6

only 1.2 miles from Ray's bar - is this an okay one to stay at? Looked like it was.

• Aztec
    Aztec

The bar where Ray works is indeed very cool! I feel like a Pointer Sister..."I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it"...LOL! See ya's there and hopefully someone I talked to on im will be there too! Hopefully!

See ya's soon!

~Aztec

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

In case anyone missed Ray's reference to the website of the bar where he works, it's at:

http://www.thecameron.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit