Meetin with Vicki Boer in Toronto Nov 15

by needs_lots 55 Replies latest members meetups

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Sounds good. I'll try and be there. Maybe lunch on the 15th?

Expatbrit

• neverthere
    neverthere

Hey Vicki, count me in too (figure you should have known that by now though). Perhaps we should call the "family" wouldn't that be funny. I have updates for you on my end, let me know when you are ready to hear them.

Love to you, Scott and the kids

Diana

• neverthere
    neverthere

Hey Vicki

There used to be a good pub at Davisville and Yonge and then there was one on Mount Pleasant near Davisville.

Either that or we could go to the bar/restaurant right at the corner of Yonge and Delisle LMAO

Love Diana

• morty
    morty

Starbucks is wonderful....for a Saturday morning hangover or a lovely place after service.........lol...lol...( NOT!!!!)...Lets find a happening place Walter!!! Like a cool pub or something.....It has been a few years since I have been to Toronto,so I am out of touch with the entertainment scene there.Cant wait to meet everyone!!!!..........

.....just love my smiley central.............

mortons68

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Maybe if I start paddling my little rubber dingy now I might make it there by the 15th.

If I'm late start without me

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'd love to come, but would anyone be willing to put me up that Friday and Saturday night?

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'd love to make it if I can. Alot depends on what happens in the next few weeks (find a job, get accepted to school...). If I can make it I will!

Gizmo, if you were going to be able to make it, I'd find a way to be there no matter what.

~Aztec

• acsot
    acsot

Vicki: are you guys traveling by car? check your PM!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Azzy,

Have you mentioned this to Rhonda? I would be willing to drive up in November. I know I won't be able to make it on New Year's Eve -- I have family here!

I think the Detroit group should definitely put in an appearance if vicki's going to be there!

((((((((vicki)))))))) and

to the rest of you lovely Canucks!

out

• Badger
    Badger

Vicki...

I haven't posted anything about this here yet, but this seems a good a time as any.

It makes me sick that money I once put in the contribution box was used to hurt you in this way. You have my support and admiration. God will see you thought this, even if those who claim to be his people don't

((((vicki))))

I wish I could come...have fun for me...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit