Meetin with Vicki Boer in Toronto Nov 15

by needs_lots 55 Replies latest members meetups

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey Out, that would be great! I'll let Rhonda know ASAP.

~Aztec

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Sounds like the MIchigan delegation shall be making an appearance!

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

What are the details - as we will need hotel accommodations.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Aztec, Pettygrudger, and Michigan crew, email me to let me know what you need, and I'll see what I can do.

[email protected]

Walter

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've been looking at flights and there appears to be only one flight that leaves Toronto on Sunday... and that leaves at 8:55AM If I go I will only be able to really spend Saturday with everyone.

The good news is that the round trip flight from DFW is only $335.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Petty,

Had_Enough and I shared a room at a Quality Inn which was inexpensive and decent (that was November 2001! -- gee, has it really been so long?!!!). I'll have to remember where the heck it was .... I'll phone you this weekend, k?

Love,

out

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Hey guys,

Now I really have something to look forward too!!!!!!!!!!

Badger-how could we possibly have known that the people we trusted with our lives would do this too us? We really thought it was gods organization. But now we are free to think as we want. We know what the real truth is in our hearts, and at least no one can take that away from us. WE ARE FREE!!!!!

We can meet together without worry, we don't have to buy meal cards and eat pudding and disgusting subs from lunch room assembly lines. We don't have to pretend to go to the washroom 5 times a day, just to avoid listening to boring long speeches about armegedon. We don't have to tell our children that christmas and birthdays are bad, and we don't have to make them feel stupid infront of all of their class. We have released them of that burden. How wonderful is that!

The more people that can come the better. I will call my brother too and see if there is a place we all can go. Walter if you find a place let me know. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love to you all!!!!!!!! We unit from all over this country.

vicki

• shamus
    shamus

Have a great time, Vicki and all! I shall be there in spirit! One day I am sure that I will meet you all!

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Shamus-I think I did meet you once, on sesame street, remember me, elmo, I could use a tickle now!!!!!!!!

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I am going to see if I can get a cheap flight to Hamilton, could go visit family in Niagara Falls, and stop in Toronto, will all depend on work, I am trying for a big promo at my job (reason why I haven't been posting much the last month), it is down to four of us, should know within a couple weeks, if I get it, I will not be able to make it.

Please post a follow up on how things went !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit