I've been here too long!

by DFWnonJW 29 Replies latest social humour

• Aztec
    Aztec

What do you miss most about having been a witness....sex-mad BBC

Apparanlty I'm a killer...aborting all the baby girls..Bad timing eh?

How did you imagine Armageddon...Moving on up!

How'd I do:?

~Aztec fan of blue eyes

• Xandria
    Xandria
    "The End IS Near, Xandria is a Jedi!!!" ----(I knew someone from this board would set off The End)----

It Is always the Quiet ones isn ? t it ?

Muwahahahaahhahaha!

X.

Still Waters Run Deep.. and I always knew I pissed Someone off one way or another...

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

ya done good Aztec!

trying to find an suitable eye(s) pic...I haven't got any way to get pics off my camera right now either.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

What do you MEAN you don't have a way??

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I mean I've not set up my new computer to allow it yet - software, firewire card etc. But, here's one I found; Not too good but a pic at least.

sheesh, that didn't work out!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

There they are...those blue eyes.

But, hon...why did you crop the picture...??

• Aztec
    Aztec

I am nothing but a vacuous bimba....my conversation with my pioneer mother

Relationships, girls have you ever lied to a guy...Truthful to your study conductor?

British Response to the Declaration of Independance...I don't feel good...LOL!

This is fun!

~Aztec

• Xandria
    Xandria

No I don't subscribe to just one particular method or style to the of the Art of Pissing people off.

It of course can take on surprising characters and grow on it's own. I have learned the new martial art lately.. From this fighting style is known as Puckyew. It involves a lot of drinking then riotious fighting. This type of fighting stance is mostly seen at sporting events in Europe and occassionally at Sporting Events ( of all types) in the US. Though I am learning how to use this fighting style in the minor version.. which involves a lot of flipping the bird at someone.

X.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I have hit the glass ceiling of editing limits. Only ONE per day?!?!?!?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

say it isn't so!!

surely it must be some mistake...TRY!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit