I've been here too long!

by DFWnonJW 29 Replies latest social humour

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

This is what boredom will do to you. Reading the post subjects and I started reading them in order and....

Evolution OR Creation - Going to Buffalo for the game - my promise to you. ----(I'll pick creation by 3 if Creation is the home team)----
    A quote from Ray Franz "The End IS Near, Xandria is a Jedi!!!" ----(I knew someone from this board would set off The End)----
    Game On!!!!!

just go ahead and shoost me.

• Aztec
    Aztec

*Shoosts DFW*

I know what you mean though...maybe we can coerce Alan into posting something challenging yet, not too challenging, so we can have something a bit less fluffy to fill our bellies...LOL! Too much fluff leads to gas.

~Aztec

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Gas? Who's got gas?

You know I paid $1.31 a gallon at Sam's. Cheapest place in town.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Aztec shoosted at me but missed therefore you get more...

The Case For God...Bullycide...

Maverick is a Jedi...sabre needed, more tech jobs going to cheap labor in India.

My mother and her reaction to me being 'gay'..."That's it! New Jersey Apostofest Dammit!!!"

Existing in the nature of God...Fables farces and facts.

Insert foot in mouth..Limbaugh style - The reality of obesity.

If your child or friend told you they were gay, would you be disturbed? --- riveting finale to Russian roulette stunt.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Aztec never misses! Perhaps it's cause my shoosted bullet has a long way to travel down to Texas..wait for it....

Aztec *Annie Oakley of modern day Michigan*

PS the fact that I am referring to myself in the third person frightens me.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

She shoots....she SCOOOOOOORRRREEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Go Azzy ...Go Azzy....Go Azzy

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oh but Arrow beautiful dear I didn't shoot, I shoosted...ROFL! I haven't felt this good in days...

~Aztec

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

hey heY HEY HEy hey arrow ..... you don't have to be quite so enthusiastic about me getting shoosted...do ya?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

but sweetie...I just wanna be there to help with your ..ummm....recovery...yeah...that's it ...your recovery.

Azzy sweetiepie...shoosted...shoots....what's the difference...? you hit the target, right?

psssst...Azzy....you would not believe how blue DFW's eyes are....holy schmoly

Lisa

• Aztec
    Aztec

It took me a sec DFW but now I get it...LOL! *Slaps sleep deprived brain back into action*

I got one for ya:

Expectoration...the End in near!

Arrowstar is a Jedi....the End is near!

~Aztec slow on the uptake

PS shouldn't it be the End is nigh? LOL! Has the shoosted bullet made it to Texas yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit