Pyramid shaped table

by MissDaSilva 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Freeorange
    Freeorange

If it walks like a 🦆 and quacks like a 🦆it’s probably a 🦆

They’re never gonna come out and admit it - that’s the whole nature of how these things work. They depend on your ignorance and denial while they know exactly what they are doing. Remember it’s one big club…

• vienne
    vienne

Russell was NOT buried in the Masonic section of the cemetery. There WAS no masonic section when the Watch Tower purchased the land on which Russell and other Bible Students were buried.

The Pyramid Monument was not inspired by Masonic belief, but by the belief held by many including well-known clergy, that the pyramid held a divine message. As said above Masonic symbols derive from Christianity, not the reverse.

The Masons kept detailed membership lists and published them. Neither Charles nor Joseph appear in the lists. You are attracted to the myth of Russell's Masonic connection because it - in a way never explained - degrades his work. And none of those believing this myth explain why it would be a bad thing if he was a Mason. Do you in your heart of hearts believe in some Masonic conspiracy? Why?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

To me the table looks like it was designed to fit into a corner.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Here in the UK almost every KH built or restored in the last 20 years has this exact design of table.. The lectern is of a similar shape. As has been mentioned it is just a practical design for two people sitting facing each other and the audience, nothing sinister.

The tables, lecterns, magazine and literature cupboards are all the same as it is the same company that makes all the woodwork for the KH's and it make sense to use a standard design.

One thing I would say though, we needed new doors on our hall following the old ones being vandalised and it was about half the price to have a local company make them to size rather than the original company supply new ones. As I understand it the company is run by "brothers".....

George

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I haven’t seen evidence in proper context that any at WTC support Free Masonry. Until they get direction from the Plliades where the Creator resides, I doubt that they will. 😎

• blondie
    blondie

ThomasMore, Barbara Anderson who is an ex-jw that works a lot with the lawyers skilled in WTS abuses cases. In the past she did extensive research on whether Russell was a Freemason. Here is some of that research.https://watchtowerdocuments.org/charles-taze-russell-was-not-a-pennsylvania-freemason/

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

All hail the Neworldordereptiluminati!!!

• blondie
    blondie

I think reptiluminati is a band in Australia.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

🤟😝🤟

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Omg… a… triangular table… Illuminati! 🤦‍♂️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit